Hey I need some MFP friends and support!!

Options
I am 22. 5'0, 96 lbs. i wanna start by getting to 105, then possibly 110 tops!!
i need support to kick my un healthy habbits and some work out ideas!!!
please ADD me!

31604940.png
Created by MyFitnesspal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• missashley2390
    Options
    Commonn?! Help a girl out :)
  • wam_bam
    wam_bam Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and ask away, I've helped many put on quality weight!
  • missashley2390
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • akmlebre
    akmlebre Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    hi hun! you can add me I helped my friend who struggled with weight gain for quite some time finally gain weight she was always at 100 and is now 118
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I will do my best to help out and get ya kicking butt and reaching your goals :)
  • missashley2390
    Options
    thatd be so great!
    A little background, I had colon cancer and when i was 15 i had my large intestine removed.
    ever since then I have been stuck at 93lbs and its annoying. I am too tiny. :< and I dont feel confident....
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    thatd be so great!
    A little background, I had colon cancer and when i was 15 i had my large intestine removed.
    ever since then I have been stuck at 93lbs and its annoying. I am too tiny. :< and I dont feel confident....
    First of all congratulations for surviving this deadly disease. While many people are able to fight this disease but only a few have that strength to be able to come out victorious so please be proud of yourself.

I know how you are feeling right now & its exactly the same level of confidence that the majority here on the other end of the spectrum feels. I know easier said than done but just be positive, believe in yourself that you can do it & do things one step at the time (which is why we call this a journey).

Feel free to add me as a friend.