Ohhh for then love of dough nuts....

Options

Replies

• nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    Cream filled doughnuts are Better than sex.

BY FAR.

If i had the choice between a pile of cream donuts with no caloric repercussions, and sex, id probably go with the donuts.

then again if I had both of them infront of me... it would be a harder decision.

in the real world I believe in moderation, so a little of both.... oooh yeh....
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Speaking of doughnuts... there's a 5K in Salt Lake City this Saturday called the Donut Dash. Guess what we get to eat at the turn around point?

Donut holes.

It will be great. You get a 10 second deduction from your time for each donut hole you eat. We'll see how I run on a sugar high. Can't get any worse than my normal time.
  • wjewell
    wjewell Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm such a fatass... I really want some doughnuts now.. Thanks guys!
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I like the cinnamon coated doughnuts. Au naturale baby.

Those doughnut shots look.....like a 4 letter word....epic.
  • Joneisha07
    Options
    Your wrap is PURTY!

I agree, what is in it? did you make that?
  • KatKisses
    KatKisses Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I give your *kitten* a 10, oh ooops wrong thread, I just saw *kitten*.
  • Songbird1104
    Songbird1104 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I broke down and bought KK donuts after 80 days on MFP and you know what... they are not so good after all... gave them to my customers that morning

LOL Funny the things you stop enjoying once you get used to eating healthier, huh?
  • Yieya
    Yieya Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Cream filled doughnuts are Better than sex.

BY FAR.

you're not doing it right...lol :tongue:
  • Yieya
    Yieya Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Crap! now I want a doughnut! Damn thread...
  • nikilis
    Options
    I broke down and bought KK donuts after 80 days on MFP and you know what... they are not so good after all... gave them to my customers that morning

LOL Funny the things you stop enjoying once you get used to eating healthier, huh?

there's a lot of things I would never eat again, but there is still one thing, that sounds like a myth but its true.

cinnamon sugar coated DEEP FRIED MARS BAR.

I'm soo going to eat me one of those... oooh.... THAT is better than sex.... but doesn't last as long. at least when I'm involved.

TMI!

scottish-deep-fried-mars-bar-10-1000.jpg?w=460&h=345
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

I used to hear stories like this and thought they were totally bogus...

...and now I'm telling them myself. It's true, some of the foods we have conditioned ourselves to believe are delicious really aren't.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Boston Creme.
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Maple glazed, bacon on top....mmm...
  • rachelfaith92
    rachelfaith92 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Blueberry cake donuts. Dear god.
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I did once have a chocolate cake doughnut with icing drizzled over it that I enjoyed. But basically I hate doughnuts, especially the glazed kind. Bleh! Too sweet and too mushy.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Zomg I'm so hungry eating 1200 calories a day, what do I do? Why am I not losing weight? I exercise 85 hours at the gym each week, my netting is negative.

Ps I heard there were donuts here...
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Zomg I'm so hungry eating 1200 calories a day, what do I do? Why am I not losing weight? I exercise 85 hours at the gym each week, my netting is negative.

Ps I heard there were donuts here...

o_O

:huh:
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    take it to the next level. alcohol + donuts = Donuts shots!

imagescapbvvaj.jpg

combine your morning pick me up with alcohol to take the pain away. we have coffee liquor, irish creme, mocha and of course tequila for those hard to shake blues. we're here to make sure you make it to lunchtime.

oh yeh.

I think I'm in love :love:

...... I may need a cig now....:blushing:
  • NotHopelessButHopeful
    Options
    Maple glazed, bacon on top....mmm...

Oh gosh a local bakery here started making some and they're so good. What's stopping me from cheating is that they aren't going to make any until after the holidays because they specialize in cakes, which thankfully i don't like.
  • nikilis
    Options
    It turns out im aroused by girls talking about their favourite donuts. all glazed and cream filled. oooh yeehh. learn something every day.