*Attempt to fix pictures* 90 Plus Pounds Lost in 7 Months

My last attempt at posting pictures didn't work so well. I will try again. 93 pounds lost in 7 months. Female 24, 5'4

My son and I before
20b045g.jpg

My son and I now
fa247.jpg

Me then
1zx4d2t.jpg

Me now
2heeve0.jpg

Replies

• lyndalpn
    lyndalpn Posts: 151 Member
    Looking great - where did all those chins go? You were a very pretty girl when you were heavier, but a stunner now! COngratulations!
  • stephross88
    stephross88 Posts: 846 Member
    Thank you:D
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Wow, what a difference!! You're gorgeous! Congrats on losing so much & good luck with the rest :)
  • Kelly_2013
    Kelly_2013 Posts: 117 Member
    How did you lose the weight?
  • Kelly_2013
    Kelly_2013 Posts: 117 Member
    Amazing job by the way :-)
  • stephross88
    Started exercising 30-40 minutes per day and tracking my calories and eating healthier. Stopped drinking diet soda was the main thing.
  • Amazing! Congrats!!!
  • paulasnchz
    paulasnchz Posts: 12 Member
    Excellent job! You should be so proud! But why did you stop drinking diet soda?
  • Started exercising 30-40 minutes per day and tracking my calories and eating healthier. Stopped drinking diet soda was the main thing.
    You look awesome! Quitting Diet Soda had that much of an impact?
  • jeanmoreno
    jeanmoreno Posts: 139 Member
    Brilliant results,you can be proud!!!!
  • freckles_cmj
    freckles_cmj Posts: 205 Member
    you look fantastic!! and what a cutie your son is too! :)
  • stephross88
    To the questions about diet soda...yes, it has a chemical in it called aspartame. It causes cancers and acne and a whole list of other health problems plus it is packed with sodium. It is not a wise choice. I drink nothing but water. I add Mio water enhancer for flavor but no crystal light or anything like that because they also have that artifical sweetner (aspartame) It is BAD news!
  • cwettstain
    cwettstain Posts: 58 Member
    Gorgeous! Great job on the weight loss! That's pretty inspiring stuff right there.
  • Great job!! You are beautiful!
  • Just the insperation I needed today. Congrats!
  • stephross88
    Im glad! I promise you if I can do it anyone can. I was wearing a size 20-22 pants and they were tight, now my 12-14 jeans are tight haha I was on the verge of death. My highest weight was 302. All you have to do is get your mind right and never look back. Take it day by day. My best advice is if you dont get out and MAKE the changes and make things happen, they never will.
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    You look like a brand new person! :o
  • Jentaylor0295
    Jentaylor0295 Posts: 93 Member
    GREAT job! You were beautiful then and even more beautiful now :)
  • You look great!! And your definitely right! Taking it Day by Day is key!
  • You're doing awesome!!! And I bet you have way more energy for that cute monkey in all your pics! :O)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!