Your Success Story Date ??

Options
sam308lbs
sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
Cmmon Now..everyone has a date in mind when they reach their UGW.If everything goes according to plan,i would post my success story on

6th September,2013

What's your's ?:flowerforyou:

Replies

• ekkand
    ekkand Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    January 1st 2013. Haha unrealistic but definitely my goal.
  • sam308lbs
    Options
    hah i understand..you want 'em when you want 'em..good luck
  • Vonwarr
    Vonwarr Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for February/March of next year... but realistically, my ultimate goal is to be "Ready for the beach" by June when the weather heats up here. :)
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I made this post on my personal blog last December: :smile:
    For years, there was a ~magic number~ that I wished to see on my scale. Every year, I wished, hoped, and planned to see this number on my scale by our anniversary date. My dream was to find a fabulous little black dress, go for a night on the town with my hubby (a REAL one, without kids), and feel like a woman again. Something more than just a maid, nanny, teacher, and cook. Do y’all know what I’m talking about?
    Every year, our anniversary date would come and go, and every year, I would sigh and say “Oh, well, maybe next year.”
    (That doesn’t mean that hubby and I never went out on our anniversary. We’ve had many lovely anniversary dates away from the kids.)

But this year, it finally happened. I saw ~the magic number~ on my scale yesterday. I wore a fabulous little black dress. Hubby and I went to the symphony, and we shared a calm, quiet dinner, where we could actually carry on a conversation with each other. I felt fabulous.

Now that I can officially say I achieved the goal I set for myself, from now on, I will focus on different numbers. The number of times I practice my katas, the number of good kicks and punches I throw, the number of good form pushups I can do without stopping, the number of pounds I can lift…

Most of all, the number of ways God has blessed me.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I already reached the only real goal I had, which was to fit into the race suit you see me wearing in my profile pic. 131 lbs down. I'm not going to stop here, but from here on out it's just trying to better my overall fitness level. I no longer care about body changing my body composition or lowering my body fat or gaining muscle mass or whatever. Just functional health & fitness improvements from here on out.
  • sam308lbs
    Options
    I'm aiming for February/March of next year... but realistically, my ultimate goal is to be "Ready for the beach" by June when the weather heats up here. :)

dude..the way you are going...you are gonna be more than ready!!
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I actually never set a success story date. Weirdly, the date never was important to me. I wanted it to be a complete change for the rest of my life when I started out, so I never thought to put any limitations on it. I know its going to take me however long it takes me to get there, and I am ok with that.
  • maddiec1989
    maddiec1989 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    december 5th of this year, which happens to be my 23rd birthday ;)
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    For my Ultimate goal of 215. Realistically January 1st, 2014.

My success date though...Today, Tomorrow, and the days that follow. Everyday on this journey is going to be a success whether large or small.
  • 2012GBFAN
    2012GBFAN Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    145 in May 2013
  • sam308lbs
    Options
    145 in May 2013

awesome!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I would like to see my goal weight by December 1st 2012 :) I don't think it's gonna happen but we'll see I've seen stranger things happen.
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options

Dude I love your picture. Dbz ftw.

My goal is 160 by my 21st birthday September 9 2013
  • sam308lbs
    Options

Dude I love your picture. Dbz ftw.

My goal is 160 by my 21st birthday September 9 2013

Super awesome!!! .just 3 days after mine:drinker:
  • KatieKittleson
    Options
    June of 2013...I have a lot of work to do before then and I just started this yesterday. I have not thought of the exercise yet only food intake!!! I am ready for this bod to look smokin:)
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    I've been working out hard and doing somewhere between good and okay on my diet, but I feel I'll slow down the 2.4+ pounds a week pace. So with 27 pounds to go, I'm thinking end of March is realistic. I wish you all luck with your goals.
  • sam308lbs
    Options
    good luck with your goals guys!!
  • gotogirl81
    gotogirl81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    To see..Onederland by February 2013
    and in the 160's by July 2013
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    My initial target was end of Feb 2013 but I do not think I will achieve that. So I have to be realistic and may be extend the date to June 2013 some where.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    My original goal was Thanksgiving. That was obviously unrealistic as I'm only about halfway there. Now I'm shooting for March or so. If only I could get over this damned plateau...