Best Running/Walking App for iPhone?

Options
Does anybody have a running/walking app for the apple platform they really like? Looks like I'll be switching from android and the app I've been using isn't available on the iphone. Tried Runtastic and I'm not completely thrilled with it. I've been using Noom Cardio Trainer and I love it.

Replies

• emilysmellz
    emilysmellz Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    i've been using striiv..it's with mfp, and it goes straight to your journal if you allow it to.
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Map my walk.com
  • piratesaregrand
    piratesaregrand Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I use mapmyrun
  • Sheff612
    Sheff612 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Nike+ gps
  • Eve1972
    Eve1972 Posts: 297
    Options
    I use iSmoothRun and am pleased with it!
  • CaptChad75
    Options
    Nike+GPS don't use this app unless you are using it on the Iphone. If you just use the IPOD without wifi the calibration is always off. If you use it with the iphone it will show your fast pace elevation and route
  • rachel6286
    Options
    Mapmywalk
  • TraceAT
    TraceAT Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I use Pedometer Ultimate GPS+
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    It's RunKeeper all the way for me. Been the most accurate on distances logged as well as calories burned compared to my HRM. I also love the online tools that go along with it.
  • marceguerrero
    Options
    I use Pedometer Ultimate GPS+

Ditto; its accurate (pocket or hand) and you can turn the GPS off to save your smartphone battery!!! The Con: it doesn't link w/MFP.
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I second the Runkeeper app.
  • becnaffine
    Options
    map my walk :)
  • LadyWeaselofVT
    LadyWeaselofVT Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I love Striiv. It's a pedometer but it also gives you small challenges that can be done in short amounts of time. Also, it's a game. The challenges earn you energy, which you convert to coins to buy things for your land. It's a very simple game, no strategy involved but I think it's fun building up the little world. Best part: it's free.
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I use Endomondo and RunKeeper