glucomannan for weight loss

Options
I just bought these pills and thought I would tell you all about it as well as ask if you have heard of it. Glucomannan (Kognac Root) is a NATURAL fiber source that you take before meals. This pill absorbs quickly in your stomach and sucks in 2000 times its size of water on each grain that is in the pill. The feelings of fullness is real and helps me to not overeat. This next month, I am going to not weigh in at all until the last of the month, use these pills to help with my overeating habbits, and live a better, happier, more positive life.

Have any of you tried gluomannan?

Replies

• mirandamayhem
    Options
    Hmm, not keen myself, now if you'd told me that cognac would help me lose weight, I'd happily believe you :laugh:
  • Jamie65toloose
    Jamie65toloose Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    lol. Too funny! My husband said the same thing!
  • saudade108
    Options
    This is what is the active ingredient in Lipozene - but they want so much more money for it. I was curious about Lipozene and started researching it to find that you can buy glucomannan for much cheaper and it's also what those Shirataki noodles many people in this community eat is made out of. So, I just ordered 5 bottles for less than $22 and I'm going to give it a try. I realize this is an older thread...I'm wondering if anyone else has any feedback on this or if the OP had any luck?
  • LexyDB
    LexyDB Posts: 261
    Options
    Pills are the future, not exercise and healthy eating.