Add Me :)

Options
Hey Everyone!

Well ive been on here a little while now, and ive got a lovely group already but would love to make some more friends and share stories and support :)

So please feel free to add and im happy to accept all invitations!

Jordan

Replies

• finding_sammi
    Options
    hey Jordan, it might be an idea to tell ppl something about yourself and what your goals are n such so they can see if they would be any help to you... or if you just want lots of friends join facebook :)

all the best on your journey!
  • Kamalka
    Kamalka Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Invitation sent :)
    I used to have a great group but disconnected for a few months and I recieve more "this person has not logged in..." messages than anything else now.
    I am refreshing the group, so feel free to add me too, I accept everyone (I used to have more to share and ecouragements with people in diffrent age roups who had completely different goals and objectives...).

To make it short, I believe I eat healthy now, I am crazy about sport and I am on a MFP abs challenge (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkKCVCZe474&feature=relmfu) this month.
  • cindys0417
    cindys0417 Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I added you to my friends...good luck on your journey
  • JordanWhibbs
    Options
    hey Jordan, it might be an idea to tell ppl something about yourself and what your goals are n such so they can see if they would be any help to you... or if you just want lots of friends join facebook :)

all the best on your journey!

Im actually looking for people to support and support me, all the bits about me are actually on my profile so as this is my second post on here please feel free to have a read then let me know :)