Stoping coke was my best decision ever

Options
Hi all
I have stopped coke for the last 3 weeks and started moderate gyming.. and i have lost 3.5kg already.. anybody else tried stopping coke?

Replies

• Assassins_Angel88
    Options
    I assume you mean the liquid drinking type not the snorting illegal drug type.... :laugh:

I'm too much of a diet coke drinker to be able to give up myself! It's all I drink lol Though I'm sure there are plenty of people willing and or already giving up the soda! :)

Oh and if you're drinking the full fat cola I'm not surprised you're losing weight! So much sugar and empty calories!!

Well done on stopping though
  • MDWilliams1857
    MDWilliams1857 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I cut down a little. I only snort a few lines a day now, pre workout.
  • TrekkieChic
    TrekkieChic Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Dude, I gained 10kg when I stopped doing coke.

It's the shiit they feed you in rehab that does it.
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I would. But then I'd have to move on to needles. I'm afraid of needles :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously, yes, but diet pepsi, and when I indulge now, it makes me feel sick.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    damn it you beat me!

charlie sheen said the exact same thing

tumblr_m6yfs9X84m1rak9h8o1_250.gif
  • mommy81
    mommy81 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That's my new goal! I've found that while trying to lose weight, I've started drinking too much diet coke instead of eating junk. Although I am losing weight, I don't want to end up with loads of other problems:)
  • nikilis
    Options
    I've tried but it comes in handy when

tumblr_magsg34HDC1rvyk8to1_500.gif
  • NdBuk
    NdBuk Posts: 25
    Options

I must be ill. my mind went down the smokeless fuels route first. Better go for a lie down.
  • mrzee123
    Options
    yes i have been on the full "coca cola" and i dont miss it at all.. and feel great.. i used to drink 3L a day and stopped cold turkey..
    its amasing how much u can loose if you lower ur sugar intake
  • mrzee123
    Options
    Diet coke slows donw the weight loss even though there is no sugar in.. the sodium in it is also not good at all
  • NdBuk
    Options
    .. and started moderate gyming.. and i have lost 3.5kg already..

Definitely ill. I read that as "started moderate gaming" first time round.. Never heard of the world of warcraft diet..... It appears I'm a danger to myself and others at the moment.
  • NdBuk
    Options
    Diet coke still has caffine in it though right? When I started this 'not putting any more weight on' thing (was working away & eating out on expenses. It'd be rude not to take advantage...) I did the Des. Driver thing for a while drinking d.c. all night and was still wired at 5AM...
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    12.jpg
  • shinygrackle
    Options
    ROFLOL!

I wish I could get off coke. My sinuses are totally shot. Somebody want to do an intervention for me?
  • nikilis
    Options
    ROFLOL!

I wish I could get off coke. My sinuses are totally shot. Somebody want to do an intervention for me?

you don't want go the same way the beatles did. oh wait.... their music actually got way better.

LSD anyone?

tumblr_m969ymLaSq1rx6xgdo1_400.jpg

elton john wrote rocket man while on cocaine.

im not doing well am i.

ITS BAD FOR YOU.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Hi all
    I have stopped coke for the last 3 weeks and started moderate gyming.. and i have lost 3.5kg already.. anybody else tried stopping coke?

I was never a big fan of fizzy pop but I think it is definitely one of the best things you can do to reduce your full sugar soda consumption for no other reason that it is ridiculously easy to rack up the calories drinking it.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    drugs are bad mmmmkay
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!