Just saying "Hi"

Options
Hello everyone, I am just here to introduce myself to the community. I am using this app to get myself into better habits, I am not overweight, but I am at the very end of my weight range now, simply through slipping into bad habits! I am gonna get back into those skinny jeans! I do enjoy healthy eating and exercise, but I do find it too easy not to, if you know what I mean! I am an active person trapped in a lazy body!

I am patient, and will get back to my ideal shape a little at a time.

All the best to you fellow healthy people :wink:

Replies

• HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hii :)

I wish you the best of luck then! You just need to commit to it and really log everything and you'll get there! :)

xx
  • Kamalka
    Kamalka Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hi there, and welcome :)

Hope you find some kind of motivating personal challenge (eating and/or exercise) to overcome your "laziness" (let's say we opt for easiest solutions sometimes).

A good way for me to progress (I don't really need to lose weight, I just need some discipline) is to set up rewards: I got a beer (or chocolate) on rest days if I did my exercises all the week and, this month, if I do my abs workout every two days, I will buy a winter running outfit.

What would be yours?
  • MandyMoo3000
    Options
    I think the same for me, a couple of glasses of wine and some chocolate at the weekend in exchange for sticking with the exercise. I have been pretty good all this week with the exercise, and gathered my reward last night. I can't agree more more with rewards and incentives! I will also treat myself to something expensive to wear in my goal dress size, when I reach it!

I have surprised myself with the food diary, I can already see what changes need to be made after just 4 days of recording my intake. Next week will see some changes in my food shopping habits.