2nd try

Options
Hey everyone,

Love the site. in September of 2011 I lost about 16 lbs but leveled off at 207 and then started slacking. This last August (2012) I saw picture of me with my baby and wife and couldn't believe that I had gained it all back and was starting to push 225 lbs without any sign of slowing. I reigned it all in and started exercising and watching what I ate again mid August. This time however I started doing some deeper research on how to eat healthy and workout to best fit my body type. Today I hit 205.6 lbs on the scale and feel that I am very close to my first 3rd goal of getting under 200lbs.

Here are my current goals:

Starting weight 223 lbs

1. Lose 10 lbs. (complete)
2. Break through my 207 lb plateau (complete)
3. Break through the 200 lb mark
4. Reach my wedding day weight of 190 lbs.
5. Reach 180 lbs to get out of the "overweight" category.
6. Level off between 165 lbs and 175 lbs. (This is right in the middle of my suggested weight 159lbs - 179 lbs.

I love seeing everyone's progress on here and want to thank everyone for all the inspiration. Can't wait to continue this journey to health!

Mike

Replies

• Effrey
    Options
    Congrats man, keep up the good work. I haven't seen that low since high school, but I'm 1/2 way to my 220 goal - down from 242 beginning of the year. Probably won't make it by the end of the year, too much good cooking coming up, but I'll be happy with 230 by Christmas. Then will push on till morning, I mean into the new year.
  • nataliemelfa
    nataliemelfa Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Well done Mike! Added you for a little inspiration! x
  • Tpain86
    Tpain86 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job Mike! I love your goals break down! Small sure footed steps, rather than leaps and bounds that may lead to a fall. Stay strong and stay motivated my friend!
  • jaysmom23
    jaysmom23 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    First off Mike - CUTE BABY!!! and add me as friend if you want, I'm starting over again as well!
  • tellyportation
    tellyportation Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! Congratulations on your progress! Adding you up for the needed boost. =)
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your accomplishments!!! Keep working at it and you will get to where you'd like to be!!!!! I am always looking for buddies to help, support and motivate, and to support me back!! So feel free to add me if you'd like!!!!! :) xox
  • SoxMonkey
    Options
    This is also my 2nd try. I need all the support I can get. And I will also give all the support I can give. Welcome back
  • PDVanG
    PDVanG Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Keep it up, Mike! Oh, and get Jason to join you :-P
  • stoli77
    stoli77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Great support on here!