2000-3000 calories a day?

Options
LovesGG
LovesGG Posts: 241 Member
Hello!
If anyone is aiming for 2000-3000 calories a day, feel free to add me.
I definitely need the support and some ideas :)

Replies

• DeniseChilver
    DeniseChilver Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    hiya

I noticed that no one had responded to you so here i am :happy:

welcome to the site you will find loads of hints & tips along the way, it's a great community. Make sure you have a read of the other forums

Feel free to add me if you like but most of all good luck with your journey :-)

:flowerforyou:
  • LovesGG
    Options
    Thank you. Request sent.
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    This post makes me happy.
  • kilojoule
    kilojoule Posts: 74
    Options
    i average between 3500-4500 calories a day nom nom nom LoL but i also exercise 4+ hours a day so it all works out in the end
  • LovesGG
    Options

Huh? Why is that?
    i average between 3500-4500 calories a day nom nom nom LoL but i also exercise 4+ hours a day so it all works out in the end

I wish you logged your food :(
  • kilojoule
    kilojoule Posts: 74
    Options

Huh? Why is that?

I wish you logged your food :(

i have good weeks and bad weeks haha. usually drop off on the weekends as i tend to let loose. Plan on logging during the week starting today :-) good luck
  • dbreveard
    Options
    I am now trying to bulk up (lean muscle) after losing some body fat. I am currently at 2400 calories. I will be (and have been) increasing this about 200 calories per week until I get to around 3000. The reason I have been doing this slow is because I don't want to add fat by jumping up to 3000 from 1800. Also, it's easier for me to gradually add food to my diet and to see how my stomach responds. Unfortunately, I am staying full all throughout the day so I don't know what I am going to do when I hit 2800 calories. I try to avoid bad foods, so the amount of food that I am consuming per day is quite large.

I try to log everything. Feel free to add me. I believe my diary is open, so an add isn't required if you like to keep your friends limited to those you know personally.