Driver's license weight?

Options

Replies

• jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I now weigh exactly what is on my license....was a few lbs under it before *kicks rock* \m/
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Only very recently has my weight dropped below what my drivers license says.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    i actually will correct mine next year when it renews. it has me listed at 250lbs. i expect to be 175-180lbs when it renews. there's also another thing i've wondered about... my height has always been listed as 5'10" since i got my first license at 16, but i'm slightly taller than that (5'10.5" according to my Dr.'s measurement). should i round up to 5'11" or keep it at 5'10"? i wonder what other people who fall in the middle have done on theirs???
  • rachelerwin
    rachelerwin Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    No weight listed here in Michigan. Thank goodness!
  • dansls1
    dansls1 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Lol - I put a very 'positive thinking' 205 when I moved to IL, was at least 10 pounds heavier, now am 170 - and it does not look like me anymore!
  • jhunny31
    Options
    LOL! I always put 15 pounds lighter then I am on my driver's license. Hey I look at it as motivation and I'll get there.
  • iluvco3
    iluvco3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I weigh 18 pounds less than what is on my license. That is probably not that significant. What is more significant, IMO, is the fact that they use the same picture from 10 years ago. LOL!
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Weight isn't ON the license in MI, but you do have to report it when you get your license! That's what I was referring to. Thankfully it's not actually printed on the license.
  • MrsMohawk
    MrsMohawk Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am 25 lbs less then what my Drivers licenses says .. :)
  • drkuhl2017
    drkuhl2017 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm about 74 pounds heavier than what it says on my driver's license. But I've always been at least 40 pounds heavier than what it said. At my heaviest, I was 105 pounds heavier. But hopefully by this time next year, I'll be that weight :)
  • LIswimmer51
    Options
    they make you post your weight that's crazy. New York doesn't make us do that.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    When I started my weight was 232.8 ponds...my license said 185...now it says 144...and I'm really 113....lol.
  • eliz_in_pink
    eliz_in_pink Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    How about this. I went to get my license renewed after I lost about 90 pounds. My license said I weighed 240, not 150. They didnt even ask to change it. Do I look like I'm 240 pounds still- heck no. I said, "Uhm- you need to adjust my weight..." The person was embarresed and asked me how I lost the weight lol.
  • Chelsrf
    Chelsrf Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Weight is on our licenses here in Indiana too. Mine wasn't accurate, I hadn't changed my weight on there in a long time. Now it's about 40 pounds over.... oh well. The picture doesn't really look like me either, I'm waiting to hand it to someone when being carded and get accused of it not being mine.
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Mine expired this year and I had to get a new one. The last time I got one I said I was 160lbs but I was probably 165 at the time. At the end of last year I was over 200lbs and told myself I had until Sept to lose the weight so I wouldn't have to lie on my license. I was 170 when I got my new one, so I didn't feel too bad about fibbing. I'm still losing so hopefully before long I'll be at 160 or less.
  • kelseylou
    kelseylou Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I said I was 260 on mine because I did not want to admit out loud that I was 293. But as of this morning I am 255, and still going! Woo woo!
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    My weight is 20 lbs less than what my license says... although at my heaviest I was 40+ lbs more than what it said. I don't bother changing it unless it's expiring.
  • mhoward685
    mhoward685 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    They don't put weight on in Tennessee, of course we have the 3rd highest obesity rate in the nation so maybe they figured why bother?! Since I moved here 7 years ago from California I do see a big change though, people are much more active and seem to be making an effort to be healthy and I am riding the wave.
  • cb83580
    cb83580 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about this recently. I realized that I'm finally under the total LIE that I had put on there when I renewed mine a few years ago, lol.

That weight was probably at least 40-50 pounds less than I weighed at the time, but now I'm about 15 UNDER what my license says :drinker: And if things keep going in the right direction, it will be off by about 25 to 35 pounds when I'm finished!
  • Neda1178
    Options
    Mine used to be about 25lbs less than my weight but now I'm about 5 lbs below it. My husband laughed when I made it to the actual weight on my drivers license because I told him that I'm at my "legal weight" now... He looked confused until I showed him my drivers license.. lol:laugh: