Replies

• cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    bump-love the name have to try it!
  • annie_banannie
    annie_banannie Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    This is divine! Added it to the database since it wasn't there. Will def make it often!

I just looked this up in the database.

One mug = 375 Calories?

Is that correct?
  • LilMissImperfect
    Options
    The only powder I have is the stuff I use for my meal replacement smoothies. Its "Right Size Lean Mean Cocoabean". Can I use that instead of whey or does it have to be the whey? I don't know the difference.
  • kelbro1
    kelbro1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ItsaWolf
    ItsaWolf Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The only powder I have is the stuff I use for my meal replacement smoothies. Its "Right Size Lean Mean Cocoabean". Can I use that instead of whey or does it have to be the whey? I don't know the difference.
    Meal replacements tend to have more added fats when compared to a straight-up whey protein powder. If the fat isn't a deal breaker for you, the only real difference is in the texture of the puffycake. I've noticed it's a little more dry when you use a whey protein over a meal replacement protein. I actually prefer using a meal replacement protein in mine to get it..."puffier".
  • ShadowShriek
    Options
    bump :)
  • LilMissImperfect
    Options
    Thanks :) I wanted to try whey at some point too but I have 200 LBs to lose , wasn't sure if that was something you don't start doing til you're ready to gain muscle/bulk up.
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Bump!

I'm going to have to try this with chocolate and banana since that is the only flavor of protein that I brought with me to China! Maybe some peanut butter too?
  • RobynLB
    RobynLB Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Oh my god! Anything with the word "cake" and I am in. I just bought to whey powder and have been wanting to experiment. I'm having this for breakfast tomorrow! Thanks!
  • MissPatty584
    MissPatty584 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Looks great, going to try this tomorrow.
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Deev79
    Deev79 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    bump, baby, bump!!
  • RobynLB
    RobynLB Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Made mine with one whole egg and two egg whites. Mine looks twice as big the the one in the picture. A little of the batter didn't cook at the bottom, so it made it like a lava cake when I flipped it over on a plate. actually love the texture of these! I might try all egg whites next time, to make the egg taste less noticable. I can't believe how good this is! Thanks :)
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    You can make these like pancakes as well. I haven't tried it in the microwave.. Sounds like a fast easy breakfast to me!
  • RiannonC
    RiannonC Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bail8gent
    Options
    Bump--- anymore images of finalized Puffycakes from other MFP members?
  • briebear77
    briebear77 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Bump