Hi From Paris

Options
Hi veryone ! Just joined myfitnesspal yesterday...
I'm French, live in Paris for 12 years (since I started working) and I looOOOooove this city !
I'm 36...
And because of familt issues, and stop smoking I raised 12 pounds... so I'd like to come bak first to my 70kg. And then move to 65 it would be the perfect dream...
Fell free to contact me, I'm looking for supporting frieds (all my parisian friends are so skinny, they really do not get the issues I'm living through...)

Replies

• moonpieto
    moonpieto Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hello from Texas. Feel free to add me.
  • treatyoselftoslim
    Options
    Hello back from Paris! I'm too tempted by the lovely smells coming from the boulangeries... it's time to say STOP! Keep on trucking. Winter is a good time for soups and to lay off on bread. A little cold to jog by the Seine, unfortunately. I think I'll have to take up walking and weights. Gyms are pretty pricey in the city. Any hints on cheaper spots to work out or sports teams to join? Of course, there's always the velib'.
  • buckleten
    buckleten Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am in England, please feel free to add me! :-)
  • lifelovehealth
    lifelovehealth Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there, im on the same continent and in the same country but just a bit further south! Happy for you to add me if you wish! Good luck!
  • vegasmari
    vegasmari Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent... with note :)
  • RamoZimm
    RamoZimm Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hello from Florida! I am also a reformed smoker and have finally taken off the extra weight associated with quitting! Feel free to add me to your friend list. Would love to support each other in our quest to get healthy! Ramona
  • magdacini
    Options
    Hi,
    I am a Romanian who lives in Pennsylvania, USA. Good luck to you in loosing the kg you do not want.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Bonjour! I'm English, but I teach French at secondary school.

I've lost 23kg so far and would like to lose another 6.

I love Paris! You're lucky living there. I lived in Avignon for a year as part of my degree.

Feel free to add me.
  • slrday
    Options
    Hi from Montreal! :heart: So happy to have found this site. Have been an on again off again dieter all my life, and have spent $$ at WW etc. Just want to do it without spending $$ this time and have a plan I can live with. Have about 25 lbs to lose, and by the success stories I can see that it's possible. Got rid of my gym membership (more $$) and purchased some Jillian Michael's DVDs instead that to be honest make me sweat more than any classes I took at a gym.:smile: