hello all! i'm new!

Options
My name is Jack, I just joined today not too long ago. I started working out at the beginning of this month and lost 20 pounds. i do plan to keep on going. I was sick and tired of looking the way i do, being turned down by girls and feeling like crap. I wanted to make a change and do something about it. I started going to the rush fitness at midnight almost every night. if i didnt feel like going i would just jog around my apartment complex for an hour. i totally changed the way i ate too, by actually eating! i would often skip breakfast and lunch and have a big dinner. it shot my metabolism. i now eat frequent smaller meals, and my god let me tell you i get a crazy hunger. i dont let it get the best of me though, I must stay in control. I must keep going, yeah, I want a girlfriend of course, but i'm doing this for my health! I wanna feel healthy again. and so far I can feel i'm getting there. my stamina is up, I feel strong again and I am able to fit somewhat comfortably in my race car again haha. a friend of mine named Dena suggested I sign up for this, because apparently, I am motivating her! :P it's great that I could be of help to anyone. but hey, why not motivate a few more people as well. feel free to add me as a friend, I can use even more motivation!

Replies

• ZeeShay
    ZeeShay Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    sounds like your doing great! good luck with your weight loss :]
  • Natadance11
    Options
    I'm new as well and this is a great website, so I'm sure you won't be dissapointed :p
    I wish you well on your journey and please feel free to add me!
    I'd love to help you in any way I can :)
  • redwan2001
    redwan2001 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    This site is awesome I been using it for the last few months and have lost almost 40 pounds it def makes you more aware of everything you put in your mouth. Trust me I use to weigh 350lbs and I weigh 168lbs still pushing. The support and motivation from friends you receive on here keeps you going. Keep up with your training if you need an extra buddy feel free to add me :)

Nadia
  • Jack_Stiglitz
    Jack_Stiglitz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    thanks so much guys! i could use all the motivation i can get! Miss Nadia, thats amazing! i would like to get there myself! how inspiring!
  • AHealthyMe1lbAtATime
    Options
    Awesome! You are on the right track!!! Feel free to add me:)
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    Anyone can add me if you want.
  • peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    The reason you're crazy hungry now is because your ghrellin levels have increased (the hormone controlling hunger) due to frequent feeding. Believe it or not, your metabolism isn't determined by how often you eat. You can certainly eat 2-3 HUGE meals and still lose weight. I'm working with IF right now, and it's going well.

Good luck with your goals man. Keep it up.
  • dfharper86
    Options
    ;)