Just starting!! Would like some friends:)

Options
Hello everyone,

I am 28 years old. I am 5ft 4 in and as of this morning I weigh 232.6 YIKES!!
I need to lose 100 pounds. I have heard wonderful things about this site and I hope to gain a lot of knowledge and lose a lot of weight.
Feel free to add me as a friend, no matter what your goals are.... We are all here for the same reason whether we have to lose 10 pounds or 100..

Replies

• jend711
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • ChristinaG100
    ChristinaG100 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like- I log in everday and am here for the long haul and to get healthy for my family as well. WELCOME!
  • virjenmarie
    virjenmarie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome to your journey :) Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • ChasingAmyLiz
    ChasingAmyLiz Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I am also fairly new (30 days) and am looking for others to help keep me motivated. Feel free to be my 'friend'!

:happy:
  • kdub67
    kdub67 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Welcome:) Please feel free to add me! I'm only 7 weeks in but love, love this site!!
  • showmewoman
    showmewoman Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessie, I too just started yesterday. I just happened upon this website and I think it's wonderful. I am an old ww member and just couldn't continue to pay the fees. Had lost some weight but am slowly gaining it back. I don't know if you saw but under find members you may find people real close to you also. I searched yesterday and was amazed that a good friend is on here too. But you are welcome to add me.