I went further than I thought I could!!

Options
aippolito1
aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
Usually when I'm on the Stair Master, my legs get tired and I quit at about mile 3 which is usually 30 minutes... but yesterday I decided I want to kick up my work outs to 45 minutes and try to burn closer to 400 calories instead of 300 since I haven't been losing much. So last night, I did my arm work out and then jumped on the Stair Master.... I went for 45 minutes & read a magazine so I wasn't obsessing over my time but kept a watch on my calories just to make sure I was going at a decent pace. Once I got to 45 minutes, I had burned 426 calories and gone 5.85 miles!!! I'm super proud of myself and really eager to keep this kind of pace up.

I want to hear stories of how you guys have pushed yourselves this week!!

Replies

• amk1725
    amk1725 Posts: 156
    Options
    Yesterday I set out to do a walk/jog on a trail behing my house. When I left, I told myself the distances I was going to run and the point I was going to turn around and head back. I ended up jogging more than I planned and going further than I expected to. I went for an hour and burned 476 calories! I was really proud of myself afterward and find myself wanting to go again today!

Way to go on pushing yourself on the stair master! Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!