Share your NSV (Non-Scale Victory) of the day! 11/7/12

Options
124»

Replies

• anarose13
    anarose13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    having to buy a belt because my pants want to keep falling off and i dont have the money for new pants even though i owe myself a pair.
  • loadsandloads
    loadsandloads Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing a size 18 pants today!

Really big deal to me because there is NO elastic, a zipper, and I can breathe!!!

:love: :love: :love:
  • 05HeatherLouise05
    05HeatherLouise05 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I Bought my Very first Item of Size 8 (Aus) Clothing!! I never would have imagined being able to fit into something that small.
    PB080007.jpg
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I didn't have to shop in the large ladies sizes yesterday! WOOOHOOO!!! Never to return!!!
  • MrsBlobs
    MrsBlobs Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I did 45 mins of body pump and although the triceps and biceps stuff was killing me - really, if they could have screamed they would have - I never stopped or gave up.
  • ruopa
    ruopa Posts: 13
    Options
    Went from size 15 to size 12 :)
  • MrsBailey149
    MrsBailey149 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Another teacher told me my butt looked tiny yesterday. I told my fiance that and he said, "no, it's not"...because he knows I like a booty :) I wouldn't want a flat butt. But I actually had taken the statement from the teacher as a compliment. I told her I "worked my butt off! for this tiny butt!". hehehe....Comments from others are so motivating!
  • I am fitting into dress slacks I havent worn in over 7 years!
  • GinaBeana1121
    GinaBeana1121 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My only pair of pants that fit are too loose (11's) and keep falling down at school. I'm almost down to the gold mine I have of size 8 jeans in my drawer I haven't been able to wear in years!
  • emzilee
    emzilee Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I swam a kilometre today without stopping (33 lengths). When I started swimming regularly about 6 weeks ago I would stop every 2 lengths! :)
  • EvilShenanigansTX
    EvilShenanigansTX Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am wearing my belt on the second to last hole! Almost time for a new belt!
  • I shoveled for an hour - my muscles are killing me, but I feel so strong! I also made another step towards eating well: I chose to eat something that had more calories than the alternative, but less fat, less sodium, and more protein. I feel great today!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!