Motivational buddies?

Options
My name is Brandy, I have been off and on fitness pal since last year... I really can never stick to a diet plan/ exercise but, lately my body feels like its just giving out slowly. I'm only 23 and I KNOW I shouldn't feel this way, the main reason I don't stick to anything is because I have no one to give me that motivational boost! I would really love to have some friends on Fitness pal that can give me that boost I will also send back the motivational support :smile: I currently weight 207 and would love to get down to about 150 I know that I can get there with the hard work and dedication but, I could really use some advice from others as well!!!

Replies

• kaylalryan
    kaylalryan Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am adding you! I log everyday and am always here to chat...
  • MelissaOnPurpose
    MelissaOnPurpose Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hey Brandy! I can totally relate to you. I am also on my own weight loss journey! Let's do this! I'll add ya too! :)
  • pinkydot89
    Options
    Thank you both so much! I all ready and getting pumped!!!!
  • geekgirl_2012
    geekgirl_2012 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I'm looking for others to get motivated with. :)
  • sheckman60
    Options
    Hi Brandy!

I am the exact same way when it comes to dieting! I never have anybody to push me to my limit! I always give in and tell myself that I can't do it. I am new to MFP so I need a motivation buddy also! I'll add you!
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    You can do it. Keep at it! :) Feel free to add me if you'd like! :)
  • betteryoubetterme
    Options
    HI! I'm new with the same fitness goals and problems! I'd love be motivational buddies!!! :)
  • bushokie
    bushokie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    one day at a time get through today and worry about tomorrow tomorrow...i write down my goals and look at them daily...and keep looks at the success stories and before and after photot's and before you know it you'll be adding your own..
  • MonyBonita
    Options
    I'm on pretty much the same boat too and also looking for buddies to help keep me accountable and motivated and of course also returning the favor. I'll add you to =)
  • mcamvogt
    mcamvogt Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Added you! Let's do it :)
  • piclovinchic
    piclovinchic Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you so we can motivate each other. Anyone else that wants to have another pal feel free to add me.
  • Kkwalker88
    Kkwalker88 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 24 and also stuggling and need motivation.
  • rvrmom
    rvrmom Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I also just started using MFP for the first time. I joined last year but never used the tool. Add me! Also how does this work as for as adding friends? I am loving it so far!

Thanks!
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    THE PARTY IS HERE!!! nah jk! i sent u a request too. anybody else is also more than welcome to add me as a friend. i like friends!! lol
  • redallover31
    redallover31 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much in the same boat! I will do good for a while, then totally fall off the wagon! I am the only one in my house who wants to lose some weight and eat healthier, so it's hard to do it on your own. Would like to add some people who can hold me accountable.
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Hi Brandy!

I am going to ask you to start off with one change....this is not a diet plan...it is a lifestyle change.
    I use to laugh at people when they said that however, at 636 days into this I understand that now!

You are starting in the same range that I did so it is possible to do!

I am always open to more friends and will do what I can to motivate you through this...I may not comment on each and everything you do but I will be here!

All are welcome to add me!!

Don
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    anyone want to add me feel free.
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I also just joined the other day and this is my first time using MFP. Add me! Also how does this work as for as adding friends?

Thanks!

view the person's profile and click to send friend request. :)
  • MizHzl4u
    MizHzl4u Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Robyn and I am looking for a motivational buddy as well. It is really hard to stay dedicated when you dont have any support. I will add you cause i am always on here. :):smile:
  • junipearl
    junipearl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I added you! =)

Anyone in this thread with open diaries should add me too! I love looking at what other people are eating and taking inspiration from it. =)