Picture this...

Options
You look in your closet and see your goal jeans. "No... there is no way I'll fit in those. I was three sizes bigger four months ago." But, just for kicks, you try them on. and they fit. they fit well.

You sit down. but something's missing. Oh yeah- the spare tire that spills over the top of your jeans! Don't miss that do you? :laugh:

You feel amazing! and you don't worry in front of the mirror wondering if your fat is disguised from every angle- you don't need to.

It took a lifestyle change, a maintainable way of eating. it's not that bad, you never gave any food up entirely. and you didn't starve. it took time, but look in the mirror: IT PAID OFF!!!!!

Replies

• iRebel
    iRebel Posts: 383
    Options
    This is just what I imagine it will be like once I reach my goal. :)
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    ... and then when I hit the town in my new jeans strutting my stuff, I look down and realize I forgot to zip them up. Somebody asks me if I'm selling hot dogs. Nothing like a turd in the punchbowl to spoil the party. At least we'll be healthy though.
  • iRebel
    Options
    ... and then when I hit the town in my new jeans strutting my stuff, I look down and realize I forgot to zip them up. Somebody asks me if I'm selling hot dogs. Nothing like a turd in the punchbowl to spoil the party. At least we'll be healthy though.
    Yeah... uh. :noway:
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I'm a party pooper lol
  • iRebel
    Options
    I'm a party pooper lol

haha, literally? :)