I have to eat bad for you processed restaurant food!!!

Options
cmcollins001
cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
I have to eat food that is "bad" for me. I have tried to eat clean, but it only causes problems!!! I get all my nutrients, take the few supplements that are "required" aka fish oil, and still nothing. I have to eat dirty processed foods every now and then so I can say

26750457_7594.jpg

Apparently, it's just not water and fiber for me. I need some pipes greased every now and again, otherwise it can be every couple of weeks before something of substance comes out that I can look at and say, proudly, I did that!!!

Thank you for letting me take time to share.

Replies

• My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Um.... thanks for sharing? LOL
  • brianfmatthews
    brianfmatthews Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This is better than your other post about opposite reactions to people asking how they can lose 20 lbs in a month. Both quality posts - keep up the good work.
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Talking s*it again, I see.

I had such a problem when I decreased the volume of food I was eating! I think my digestive tract has it figured out now, though.
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    26750457_7594.jpg

the best part of this...is the gold star above it lol
  • Melo1966
    Melo1966 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Try adding olive oil, avocados or peanut butter to your diet. But there is nothing wrong with a good burger I just skip the mayo.
  • Brandie1988
    Brandie1988 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Not sure why, But this made my morning. Your awesome!
  • skip367
    skip367 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    After all, what you're talking about is "waste product". If a person could eat and exercise with 100% efficiency, only consuming what they needed and the body could metabolize then you wouldn't have waste, right? Of course, no one can eat with 100% efficiency, but eating clean would, I believe reduce the volume and frequency of BM. I'm not a nutritionist but Im going by intuition.
  • tofukitty
    tofukitty Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You should drink green tea and take extra vitamin C. (Like, a lot of extra vitamin C, trust me this is no fail.)

Although it's a cliche, prunes and prune juice really help too. It sure helped me when I was on medication that caused me trouble.
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    My husband swears by the Bud Light Colonic.
  • MeMyCatsandI
    MeMyCatsandI Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Yesterday on my drive home from work, I ate half a pound of dried/salted okra and a large handful of dried/salted pumpkin seeds. Let's just say "something of substance" was NOT a problem this morning! Go to Sprouts! And then take a drive while you eat mindlessly. It's also helpful if on that drive, you get stuck in some heavy traffic.

ETA: Oh also. make sure you have something in the car to drink just in case you start choking to death. Or just be prepared to slam on the brakes if a pumpkin seed goes down the wrong pipe.

ETA again to add: Also, I'm pretty sure that dried okra and dried pumpkin seeds are clean. Right? :bigsmile:
  • annahuebscher
    Options
    My husband swears by the Bud Light Colonic.

The guys at work were just talking about the beer ****s the other day.....