My first NSV :)

Options
So last night I was able to comfortably fit into a pair of pants that I haven't fit into in YEARS. They not only fit, they fit well. Then after a my shower last night, I looked down to noticed that my towels fit around me again. I just stood there looking in the mirror at that closed towel for a good 30 minutes. I really needed this after the scale hasn't moved in a few weeks. :D

Replies

• Alford96
    Options
    LOL! That is awesome! I noticed the towel thing the other day as well. It felt SOOO good!
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! What a great feeling! Congratulations. Your hard work is paying off. Enjoy!
  • doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    You can do it! It only keeps getting better as you keep working at it! :)
  • zewolf77
    zewolf77 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    So last night I was able to comfortably fit into a pair of pants that I haven't fit into in YEARS. They not only fit, they fit well. Then after a my shower last night, I looked down to noticed that my towels fit around me again. I just stood there looking in the mirror at that closed towel for a good 30 minutes. I really needed this after the scale hasn't moved in a few weeks. :D

Congrats on your NSV!! I'm at the same spot you are myself.. I'm not losing much on the scale, but I'm losing inches. Keep on keepin' on... the rest will come!
  • sarahmichelle876
    Options
    LOL! That is awesome! I noticed the towel thing the other day as well. It felt SOOO good!

Lol it is funny. I went to show my husband and he started cracking up and just hugged me lol.
  • sarahmichelle876
    Options
    Thank you for the replies and the support!
  • slimintraining
    slimintraining Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I did the towel thing too! lol

I am finding the NSV's much more motivating than the scales moving because for me the NSV's make me feel so much better.

Great news for your trousers.
  • sarahmichelle876
    Options
    In convinced that scales are the devil
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Isn't it great when the little things make such a difference... I am talking about the towel. I used to use a beach towel because regular towels wouldn't fit around me. Now I use regular ones. =)

Great job!!!! It feels so good to get confirmation from our clothes when that stupid scale isn't budging.
  • irisic
    irisic Posts: 55
    Options
    thats awesome... I noticed the towel thing too, but I thought maybe i was crazy aheheh .. good job keep it up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!