BAD GIRLS CLUB fans???

Options
tasha30
tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
Any of you out there, watch and love DRAMA, like I do?

Last nights finale was boring, HOWEVER, I can not wait until the Reunion show next week.

Replies

• Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Haven't watched it in a yr or so, but I totally loved it, one of the girls is on biggest looser on VH1, and I absoloutely loved her!!!
  • Enejda
    Enejda Posts: 13
    Options
    total junkie right here!
    even got my boyfriend watching with me lol
    whos your fav bad girl?
  • tasha30
    Options
    I cant believe you arent watching this season Nikki.. oh so much DRAMA! :laugh:

Yes you are talking about Tenisha, shes on Celebrity Fit Club (and all she does is WHINE ugh) and remember her enemy Genovesia (spelling may be wrong)? Well she's on MTV's Tool Academy and she's a TOOL?!?! WTH!! lol
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I watch it too! Although I have been lacking the last few episodes!!!
  • tasha30
    Options
    total junkie right here!
    even got my boyfriend watching with me lol
    whos your fav bad girl?

Enejda I dont have a favorite anymore. At first it was FLO, then it changed.. but I dislike them ALL! LOL
  • tasha30
    Options
    I watch it too! Although I have been lacking the last few episodes!!!

I missed the last two too, but got caught up last night. They re-air them all day on Tuesdays.:mad:
  • Enejda
    Options

Yes you are talking about Tenisha, shes on Celebrity Fit Club (and all she does is WHINE ugh) and remember her enemy Genovesia (spelling may be wrong)? Well she's on MTV's Tool Academy and she's a TOOL?!?! WTH!! lol

no genovesia is just a hoe hehe
    they should should change the name to hoe academy ;)
  • suezkue
    suezkue Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    <
    Fan! I also can not wait for the reunion show! Flo just goes all out on Ms. "I RUN LA"! lol
  • Enejda
    Options
    <
    Fan! I also can not wait for the reunion show! Flo just goes all out on Ms. "I RUN LA"! lol

haha good
    cuz all she does is "run" her mouth..
    you dont run la just cuz you have sex with everyone in la!!! lol
  • jzbaby626
    jzbaby626 Posts: 466
    Options
    Thats my show! I didn't see the reunion yet tho...so much juicy drama!! lol
  • Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    When I get a chance to watch it I LOVE IT> That chich he always screams I RUN LA is hillarious. I googled her one day and found a clip of her talking about Vanessa from Run's House I was tickled pink......she is nobody. Flo was too funny also esp when she left and they threw water ballons at her and she came running/limping back in the house...who did she think she was going to catch tooo funny
  • tasha30
    Options
    Thats my show! I didn't see the reunion yet tho...so much juicy drama!! lol

It comes on next Tuesday
  • tasha30
    Options

no genovesia is just a hoe hehe
    they should should change the name to hoe academy ;)

HAHAHA I havent watched since the 1st show, just thought it was funny that Reality Tv is recycling people...
  • niktopnotch
    niktopnotch Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    absolutely LOVE it lol...yea, last night was weak and I can't WAIT for Flo to whoop Natelie's azz....
    Someone really needs to lay hands on Annie but then again she will press charges... what kinda bad girl does that?
  • tasha30
    Options
    absolutely LOVE it lol...yea, last night was weak and I can't WAIT for Flo to whoop Natelie's azz....
    Someone really needs to lay hands on Annie but then again she will press charges... what kinda bad girl does that?

LMBO Annie been talking about pressing charges the entire season.. I dont understand what came over her in regards to Lexi though.. Lexi looks like she can whoop her...too bad it never happened. and YES FLO looks like she got in Nat's AZZ on the preview LOL cant wait....
  • noseovertail
    Options
    Haha I love this show! It's a guilty pleasure. Kate sucked so much. I don't understand why Annie was even placed in the house, other than to be the boring one.
  • tasha30
    Options
    Yes Kate was truly a ZOMBIE.. I dont understand why they called the house (her and Natalie) just to prank the other girls. CHILDISH and they were obvioulsy jealous...HA!
  • tasha30
    Options
    O M G I saw a clip of Natalie being interviewed by a comedian on Facebook and she said Oxygen has given her 4 SEASONS of the "I RUN LA" show, have any of you heard about this... WOW!:sad: lol
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    TBGC is my guilty pleasure!! I thought I was the only one watching it here!!! :laugh:
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options

I am with you on this one!! When I saw that I was like little NERD!!!! She should have never been placed in the house...PERIOD!!!

I can't wait for Flow to land hands on Nat. Miss I Don't Run Ish and needs to get her weave tightend.

Tasha, I really hope they don't give that girl her own show!!! She has no depth...fake celebwannabe!!! I missed it this week! For some reason it didn't come on here in St.Maarten!