bump :3
  • irisic
    irisic Posts: 55
    Options
    bump
  • newmom312
    newmom312 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Ok what is the trick to making the crust so that it doesn't fall apart? Every time I've made it, you can't pick it up like a pizza.

The key is is to pulse cauliflower in food processor until it looks like rice. Put cauliflower in microwave for 8 minutes to dry it out (don’t add any water or other liquid). Let it cool. Then, grease pie pan with cooking spray or butter. Spread the cauliflower mixture evenly in the pan. Bake until the edges are slightly browned. Take it out. Move the rack to broil position, turn on broiler. Stick the crust back in to broil for 2-3 minutes or until the top is golden brown. This is worth the extra step to make sure the crust is crispy and not mushy.
    Finally, add your ingredients and bake until cheese has melted!
    Hope this helps!
  • newmom312
    newmom312 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I made the cheesy sticks version of this last weekend and it was the first time I ever cooked with cauliflower. I hate raw cauliflower so never bought it. But these cauliflower crust recipes I kept seeing on pinterest intrigued me, so I decided to try it. YUM! I also took the leftover cauliflower that I had and just put some cheesy jalapeno popcorn seasoning on it, and actually really liked it! Needless to say, cauliflower is now a permanent addition to my grocery list :)

This sounds amazing! Can't wait to try it!
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    made this before and def making it again:) high fat low carb is the way
  • dkterry12
    Options
    Wow just tried your cauliflower pizza!!! I am a vegetarian so i made it with veg.It was so good the crust tasted like a potato pancake to me. Thanks keep the great recipes coming
  • ljl150
    ljl150 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Bump....this sounds delicious!
  • gsbrooks1
    Options
    BUMP
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • readanddance
    readanddance Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • honeybee1036
    honeybee1036 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    This sound awesome. On my dinner list for next week.
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    bump