Options
Hi Everyone,
I'm Rachael from sunny southern California!
Actually, I installed the MFP app on my phone some months ago, but am now just using it.
I started my weight loss journey 2 years ago. At my heaviest I was 300lbs, I decided to get healthy and feel better and got down to 203lbs. by July of 2010. After some personal struggles and health issues, I gained 22lbs! :grumble:
I'm hoping to hit my goal weight of 185 by the end of 2013 and I'm looking forward to meeting some awesome folks to join me on this journey to better health.

-- Warmly,
Rachael :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kookeepup
    Options
    Hello Rachael and Welcome to MFP! THis is a great place to find all the motivated people you need to help you through your journey. I'm Marissa and from Norcal so it's nice to have someone in the same time period. I've been logging here for 55 days now and have already seen results so I know this works. With patience and perseverance I know we can all get to our goals in a healthy manner. You're already on your way there and have done a good job so far. We hit bumps on the road and we fall off but we can always get right back on and keep moving forward. Feel free to add me if you wish, I'm here off and on throughout the day. Hopefully I can cheer for you on good days and cheer you up on bad days. Have a nice day! :flowerforyou:
  • mollz007
    mollz007 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachel! Way to go on your weight loss so far!!:smile: I am going to add you!
  • suckerlove
    Options
    Welcome, We have some stuff in common, at my heaviest I was also nearly 300 LBS and in 6 months I am down over 50 LBS and I to am from So Cal although today is not so sunny. Feel free to add me.
  • 2b212
    2b212 Posts: 15
    Options
    feel free to add me for some motivation :-)
  • rlkloke
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I'm excited to be a part of this community and I'm already feeling more motivated to reaching my goals. :bigsmile:
    - Rachael