I need some advice...

Options
Soo ive been working out everyday and i have only been drinking water for the past two weeks and i have only lost a pound, but i do extreme workouts. I run for an hour, push ups for 15 minutes, jumping rope (fast) for 30 minutes. can anyone tell me what i mdoing wrong? lol

Replies

• ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Let me get this clear: you are not eating? at all???
  • rickerred12
    Options
    What is your meal plan like. Also you could be adding some muscle.
  • Shrelana
    Shrelana Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Can you open your diary so we can try to give you some advice?
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Soo ive been working out everyday and i have only been drinking water for the past two weeks and i have only lost a pound, but i do extreme workouts. I run for an hour, push ups for 15 minutes, jumping rope (fast) for 30 minutes. can anyone tell me what i mdoing wrong? lol

You work out and you don't drink sodas, ok. But what are you eating? How many cals? What types of food? It would help us to know that :)
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I agree with the posters above - open your diary and let us see what your nutrition looks like. You could be eating too much or too little for your activity level.
  • blanhe2
    Options
    Are you eating all your cals, are you eating your exercise calories? Are you writing down everything you eat and drink?
  • amydee714
    amydee714 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Also you could be adding some muscle.

You don't add muscle that fast; however that being said, your muscles do retain water after extensive workouts. If your muscles are very sore it could be that they are holding onto some water in an attempt to heal themselves.
  • IamBlackMamba
    Options
    TROLL
  • gts175
    gts175 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    bump
  • boosham
    Options
    Hi, I am no expert by far, but from my experience, when it happened to me, I had to cut back a lot on fats, sodium, and carbs. I also had to drop my calories. Maybe try that???? I hope you find out what works for you.
  • djtulppo
    djtulppo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    we need to see your food diary to help you. My suspicion is you are not eating enough.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Yeah drink more water. that should do it
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    If I were you I'd start drinking more water.
  • Lennox497
    Lennox497 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    EAT FOOD!
  • MrBryGuy
    MrBryGuy Posts: 115
    Options
    Like I've seen others say, it seems like you're not eating. Drinking water is great, keep that up, but you need to be fueling your body. otherwise you're not doing any good for your body and the exercise won't matter. In order for us to help you, we'd need to see what you're eating everyday.
  • elizak87
    elizak87 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Time!

If you started around the time you joined the only thing you could be missing is paitence
  • rickerred12
    Options
    TROLL

What is a "troll"
  • rickerred12
    Options
    TROLL

What is a "troll"
    Just googled it.
    There seems to a lot of Trolling on here.
  • phatgirl4
    Options
    with all that working out you are probably gaining mucle and it adds weight . you could be losing inches instead of pounds.I use to work out all the time and couldnt lose a pound and it was muscle gain I had.