It's all about choices

Options
Yesterday when i was sitting on my couch relaxing, not wanting to go to my boot camp work out. Something clicked in my head its all about choices. yes it is that simple everything comes down to a choice. I could have chosen to skip my work out and nothing horrible would have happened. I would have let myself down by not going but other than that it would have all been okay. But as I was sitting there I decided to choose to go because I am not going to change if I dont go.

So I went and i kicked *kitten*, i worked out and sweated. Do i regret going? HELL NO! Do i feel better that I went? Hell ya!

So my new out look, its all about the choice.
Whether i go work out or not? (if i decide not to--is there an unavoidable reason or just an excuse?)

Am i pushing myself to achieve more or trying something new or just sticking to the same routine?

Do I drink that drink with lots of calories or just stick to water?

Do i have enough calories left to eat (insert food)? (yes then eat it)
if no, am i going to be okay and happy with being over? Or am i willing to exercise more to make room for the calories. (i try not to ever deny myself of food i love or really want i try to make room for them in my food allotment)

This puts a whole new fire in me. I have the want to do this, I wont let anything, anyone, any event get in my way of achieving my goals.

Replies

• peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Agreed. I can't stand when people claim they don't have time to work out. Bull****. You make time, or you make excuses.
  • Kelly_Runs_NC
    Kelly_Runs_NC Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Agreed. I can't stand when people claim they don't have time to work out. Bull****. You make time, or you make excuses.

^ Exactly what he said.
  • Kelly_Runs_NC
    Kelly_Runs_NC Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Yesterday when i was sitting on my couch relaxing, not wanting to go to my boot camp work out. Something clicked in my head its all about choices. yes it is that simple everything comes down to a choice. I could have chosen to skip my work out and nothing horrible would have happened. I would have let myself down by not going but other than that it would have all been okay. But as I was sitting there I decided to choose to go because I am not going to change if I dont go.

So I went and i kicked *kitten*, i worked out and sweated. Do i regret going? HELL NO! Do i feel better that I went? Hell ya!

So my new out look, its all about the choice.
    Whether i go work out or not? (if i decide not to--is there an unavoidable reason or just an excuse?)

Am i pushing myself to achieve more or trying something new or just sticking to the same routine?

Do I drink that drink with lots of calories or just stick to water?

Do i have enough calories left to eat (insert food)? (yes then eat it)
    if no, am i going to be okay and happy with being over? Or am i willing to exercise more to make room for the calories. (i try not to ever deny myself of food i love or really want i try to make room for them in my food allotment)

This puts a whole new fire in me. I have the want to do this, I wont let anything, anyone, any event get in my way of achieving my goals.

I've never regretted a workout yet!
  • divalaqua
    Options
    WHOO HOO MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE, GOOD FOR YOU KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK:smile:
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    I regretted the workout when I twisted my ankle, but other than that, I never have :laugh:

It seems like a simple concept to realize it all comes down to choices, but to actually act on that concept, every day, is a huge step forward. One motto I like to use is that each choice brings me either one step closer or one step farther away from my goals. It is up to me which way it is going to be.
  • Carla_wfpb
    Carla_wfpb Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    x9g9e.jpg

hmm I guess I don't know how to post a link to an image, how embarrassing! :blushing:
  • mrswilson0511
    mrswilson0511 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You have to make the IMG lowercase

x9g9e.jpg
  • mrswilson0511
    mrswilson0511 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    It seems like a simple concept to realize it all comes down to choices, but to actually act on that concept, every day, is a huge step forward. One motto I like to use is that each choice brings me either one step closer or one step farther away from my goals. It is up to me which way it is going to be.
    [/quote]

I like this!!!! thanks
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    x9g9e.jpg

hmm I guess I don't know how to post a link to an image, how embarrassing! :blushing:

I re-sized it so it would all fit here.

qylkjdml3f.jpg
  • Carla_wfpb
    Carla_wfpb Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Whew, thanks to both of you for assisting! :)