55lbs gone so far with pics! <3 (first post)

Options

Replies

• Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success so far!! You have done so fantastic and are such an inspiration!
  • al369
    al369 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Just take it a day at a time!

And wow you look awesome!!! Love the dress (and the new confidence you've got in the picture!!). You're doing great :)

Exactly what I was going to say. You look great; the loss definitely shows. But, your confidence in the second picture is awesome.
  • JolieJemmaMomma
    JolieJemmaMomma Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! What progress in a short amount of time. Talk about determination :)
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look great, your lovely family must be really proud of you!
  • PearonaPair
    Options
    Nice work...keep it going :flowerforyou:
  • Munchkinn99
    Options
    55 lbs is an awesome start...Keep it up!
  • battynat12
    Options
    OMG I want that dress! And you look great, 55lbs is amazing!
  • r0se125
    r0se125 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING! Way to go 55lbs since june is awesome! love the dress btw to cute!
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Wow! Look at you!!! You look so confident in that 2nd picture! Love that dress and your tattoos. :)
  • easycure
    easycure Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I love this community!!! And I love seeing others success posts! It really encourages me! Thankyou everyone for such amazing feedback! It will keep me going for sure! <3
  • Goddesskat
    Goddesskat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing example that this program really works. I started this program just the end of October. I have some of the girls I work with who are on this program supporting me. I was told yesterday by this young lady that she says if I stay the course, I probably will lose up to 35 lbs. in the first three months. I thought that was drastic, but I can see by your story, it's possible because you have two months more in and you lost a whopping 55 lbs. Congratulations. I bet it feels good. That's all I'm thinkng about, it I'm not going to hurt so much. I'll be more agile. Thanks for sharing this story with us. I really appreciate it. I'm inspired.
  • brittyboo07
    brittyboo07 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • easycure
    Options
    I started with MFP!!! It was all MFP and calories and hiking!!! This program changed my life! <3 I'm so thankful for the creators of MFP!!! And its so true! We all keep each other on track! 100%.

My back pain has lessened so much! I feel better! You are so right Goddesskat!!! <3
  • easycure
    Options
    My mother in law is on here as well! She is 59 years old and has been supporting me and I her and she has reached her goal weight and feels better than ever! MFP works!!!!!!!
  • easycure
    Options
    Thank you everyone for sure great support!!
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You're doing a great job! You can see a great difference in your waist line! Keep up the good work!
  • Gailgirl11
    Options
    Amazing results!! I am re starting again today... Hopefully I will have as good results as you have!! Congratulations on your weight loss
  • easycure
    Options
    Thankyou Gailgirl11! And good luck on your journey!!! <3
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    you look great well done
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Love the dress. Congratulations. Be proud of yourself. 55 pounds is a major accomplishment.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!