Replies

• Christylee76
    Christylee76 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am laughing at you all...HAHAHAHA
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    In NZ Jif is a cleaning product! I was wondering why you'd have a peanut butter flavoured bath scourer.
  • amydee714
    amydee714 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    talk about amazing product placement...

jif.png
  • andivaclavicek
    Options
    haha skippy is where it's at

So true.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    Eat it like soup.

Or refrigerate it.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    I've tried way more peanut butters than most...anybody beat 35 different PB's in 2 years?

Jif tastes the best to me. You can respect the taste of "natural", but it can't touch jif for some reason IMO.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I'd just get a straw! I don't see a problem here, tbh.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Jif rules....and of course hot guys with smoking abs....:flowerforyou:
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    Kraft Whipped PB *drools*
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I've tried way more peanut butters than most...anybody beat 35 different PB's in 2 years?

Jif tastes the best to me. You can respect the taste of "natural", but it can't touch jif for some reason IMO.

agreed...i just converted to Jiffy's Natural PB...had been on Skippy's Natural for years...i'm never going back..agreed about the runny part...buy some straws or put it in the fridge i guess :ohwell:
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Hot guys eat PB...

scientific fact verified by this thread...

Never thought I qualified, but I do now. Skippy all the way.
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    skippy natural with honey
  • jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I can pour my Natural Jif No-Stir Creamy Peanut Butter Spread...

You fail. If I wanted runny peanut butter I'd just buy organic.

Somebody dial the wahmbulance for me. The rest of you carry on as usual.

I buy this, too, and always have the same problem. Last time I poured it into the food processor and blended it up then transferred it back to the jar. It was a pain in the azz and a little messy but it worked.

Smart Balance natural peanut butter is extremely good, not oily, but has a few extra ingredients that Jif doesn't.
  • RunningDirty
    Options
    I like making it with the machine at the store. Sometimes I dump almonds in the machine and tell the lady it's peanut butter because it's cheaper. #peanutbutterconfessions
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    I like making it with the machine at the store. Sometimes I dump almonds in the machine and tell the lady it's peanut butter because it's cheaper. #peanutbutterconfessions

LOL...(I've NEVER done that...especially with cashews.)
  • jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Options

Haha, I love this. I remember in high school buying trail mix and ringing it up as the cheapest bulk candy. Oops.
  • RunningDirty
    Options

LOL...(I've NEVER done that...especially with cashews.)

Cashews are like the luxury nut. It's unacceptable because I like them. I'm going cashew next time.
  • missytrishy
    missytrishy Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    kraft Unsweetened/unsalted. just bought some kraft natural to try out but i'lll be honest, i hate having to mix it cause that leads me to have to lick the knife. first world problems
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Im partial to it creamy... not a big fun of crunchy... sometimes I like to just dip in with my finger and take a big scoop and then lick it off. The only thing I hate is when a glob sticks to the roof of your mouth :(
  • stljam
    stljam Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Peter Pan Honey Roasted for the taste win...not as much for the health win but I'm off PB for the most part for right now, not completely intentional but it has worked out that way over the last few months. It's still a go to for hotel continental breakfasts and i'm sure it will make its way back onto the lunch/snack rotation at some point.