Sooooo close...

Options
Well Im not the best at B&A pics cause i tend to decide to take them on a whim, so they don't always match up perfect... but I am 2lbs away from goal one, and 12 from my final goal, though Ill likely *kitten* again at 195. Plus I would like to tone yet.

Sorry these arent side by side,.. I am struggling with the photo programs today.

Amazing the difference between 207 and 202.. who knew 5lbs was such a visible difference.

PicsArt_1352325046218.jpg

Replies

• Bikerjewelz
    Bikerjewelz Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Or the side by side up to the most recent.. final pic being 207.

PicsArt_1351018648604.jpg

With current, 202

202.jpg
  • Bikerjewelz
    Options
    And yes, the first pic shows a tattoo that none of the others do, because I had to mirror image it as it was the only one of the lot I took from that side.
  • Bikerjewelz
    Options
    Finally I thought Id share this one.. The first pic is from right after my brain surgery, at the heaviest I have ever been, 290lb. The second was at 207lbs.

Its about 6 years apart, but amazing how I look 10 years younger, but am almost that much older. Losing weight has such an amazing effect, not just in body but in soul, mind and spirit. I am so grateful to have made the progress I have. It may only be almost 30lbs this time, but overall I have probably lost and gained over 200lbs in 6 years, and am finally happy with myself, and hope to never yoyo again.

bna.jpg
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look really good! I was looking and looking at those pics at first, trying to figure out where the heck the tattoo went :)
  • Bikerjewelz
    Options
    Hmm I resized but they are not coming up here resized... weird

Until I figure it out, you can right click on the image and chose view image and it will open up the real sized image in a separate window. Sorry.
  • Bikerjewelz
    Options
    Thanks Deb