Share your NSV of the day! 11/8/12

Options
arikag
arikag Posts: 94 Member
What;s your NSV of the day?

Mine is having a co-worker tell me how happy and healthy I have been looking lately- was really nice to hear, and its how I feel! :)

How about you?

Replies

• deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Mine has been that I have been very active at work today, in and out of my office and other offices in the building, and there have been several times I was able to fit right thru a space that would have been a squeeze before!
  • al369
    al369 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    That's awesome feedback!

I just posted mine separately, so I'll pass here. :blushing:
  • michluth
    michluth Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Mine is getting back on the treadmill after several months of doing nothing. I've been focusing on a class I am taking and ignoring my health. Today, I finally realized I could kill two birds with one stone: Walked slowly on the treadmill while I did my reading and highlighting!
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Wearing a sweater dress I've been reluctant to bring out of the closet because it shows ALL the wrong curves (meaning stomach pooch). Today I'm wearing it and looking great! My stomach shrank enough that I'm comfortable wearing it again. YAY!
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I talked myself into 4 extra minutes on the treadmill this morning!
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I pooped! Yay!
  • LKG31
    LKG31 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    A co-worker of mine said to me "You're like shrinking". I haven't measured or weighed for 2 1/2 weeks (I was becoming obsessed with the scale and now I just want to listen to how my body looks and feels to me!!!) It was a HUGE confidence boost and a motivator hearing that this morning!
  • mizzie1980
    mizzie1980 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I went to spin class, even though I have a cold, and burned nearly 600 calories. Very proud of myself that I didn't use the excuse to skip it. I also realized that a lot of my work clothes are getting baggy again.
  • ChihakuZeal
    Options
    I finally got off my chubby butt and did weight lifting and walking around the neighborhood after 3 months of being a pig! ^.^
  • squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    My NSV was that even though I'm sick and I can barely talk I have not emptied my sickness into an extremely fattening comfort food, and I still drank my juice even though it tastes even worse while I'm sick. Go me!
  • notenoughspeed
    notenoughspeed Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    After working on this site for a little over two months, I have to change my entire wardrobe. Nothing fits me anymore.
  • amydee714
    amydee714 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Walked into work and the first person I run into says "You have lost a lot of weight, looking good!" and keeps walking past me. Note: this was not a question. She was just telling me. lol. I love my coworkers.
  • maggiemay22467
    maggiemay22467 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I keep pulling my pants up today.:smile:
  • EleMeleUkulele
    EleMeleUkulele Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV's, guys! :)

Mine is, I did a full push-up. Even two. Real ones, not the girly version. Didn't think I could, but I did! :)
  • xcgirl078
    xcgirl078 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I wore a pair of jeans that I haven't been able to wear for about 2 years! :)
  • Bess_74
    Options
    I work in a office where 20 of us have to share 6 vehicles....today I realized I no longer have to tilt the steering wheel up to fit my legs under it.
  • Lisa760
    Lisa760 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat the roll of Smarties in the office candy bowl.

I weighed myself today and the number is higher than it was previously. I didn't flip out.

I packed a lunch today, eating better and saving money.
  • schell81
    schell81 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    My stomach no longer sticks out of the water when I'm in the bathtub! Although now I have to find a new place to rest my book...
  • misslindseylou
    misslindseylou Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I did squats for the first time ever today!
  • axelorate
    axelorate Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Technically it was yesterday, but my boyfriend said he was going out to get us a few slices of pie, and I said, "I shan't be having any."

He still went out and got two slices for himself and I didn't even have one bite as he sat on the couch next to me and moaned while eating them.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!