Motivational buddies?

Options
2»

Replies

• elgray26
    elgray26 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I am on here every day. I dont have much to lose, but I am working at living a healthier lifestyle!
  • meganlynn0103
    Options
    Sending you a request now :)
  • MsLTJ71
    MsLTJ71 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request!!! We all need folks for motivation and accountability also helps!!! Good Luck!!!:smile:
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Hi Brandy,

I'm super unmotivated at the moment and it's getting to me! Maybe having more people for support and to support would be helpful.. I'll send a request!

x
    Rachael
  • Stephanie_skinny
    Stephanie_skinny Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel!!! I went from so many diets, pills, etc and MFP has been the best I've ever done!!
    I am 25. I re-started MFP on September of this year and have not stopped. I weighed 189lbs and now I weigh 174lbs!!! You can totally do this!!!
    Add me Girl!!! :happy: :wink: :smile:
  • StillFighting
    Options
    Im 24 at 201.1 and want to get down to 150 so we are in the exact same boat lol
  • sjd2007
    Options
    I weigh 205 and Iam just starting as well. My goal is to weigh 160 (to weigh less would be fine too lol) Ill add you and we can keep each other motivated :)
  • MissPreciosa
    MissPreciosa Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a request. I log in every day as well and openly offer encouragement to all. :-)
  • lizrenteriaperez
    Options
    Im definetly adding you because thats what im looking for too as well as being supportive of everyone else in their goals...:happy:
  • 2b212
    2b212 Posts: 15
    Options
    brandy I totally sympathize, add me if you would like for some support ect. along with anyone else who needs help :-)
  • lithiumkat
    Options
    Anyone looking for buddies can feel free to send me an add request, I sent a few out but have to hop off of here to get to work. But I just recently joined and I am looking for buddies too. I am very active online and also very serious about weight loss. With friendship and encouragement we can do anything!! <3
  • mrsburghart
    mrsburghart Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add you! We are at about the same point and seem to have the same goals! I need more support and love to give support !! :)