Pure Barre- two weeks in

Options
cecilia0909
cecilia0909 Posts: 188 Member
I LOVE Pure Barre. I have lost an inch off my waist and 1.25 inches off my arms in 2 weeks.

Here I am going to my first class:
photo-46.jpg

And here I am this morning (notice how Thomas tracks are always in my hallway lol)
photo1-19.jpg

And so long to my arms that keep waving long after I have stopped:
photo2-21.jpg

I still have a ways to go but I am feeling SO much better

Replies

• coloradotara
    coloradotara Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job!! What is Pure Barre? I've never heard of it.
  • FireTigerSoul
    FireTigerSoul Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I LOVE barre workouts! They definitely kill, but they have great results. You look fantastic! :)
  • mbeth21
    mbeth21 Posts: 16
    Options
    Thank you for the 2 week update! You've got me motivated (and I'm on my 2nd day!)
  • cecilia0909
    cecilia0909 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Pure Barre is a mix of pilates, strength stuff like push ups, and ballet/dance. It's really hard and I have been doing 3-4 times a week and can really tell the difference.
    @mbeth21 every class I wonder why I ever go back LOL It is pretty killer but I just feel better overall :0) Keep up with it!
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    very cool!
  • FaithNHealth
    FaithNHealth Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Did you also do cardio in addition to the pure barre?
  • leslieilsel
    leslieilsel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm going to my 5th class today. So far I look forward to going, hate it after 30 min, love how I feel the last 10 min and wish I had worked harder two hours later because I don't feel sore enough!
  • kangababy
    kangababy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I have Pure Barre!!!

I have been doing it off and on for 2 years since a studio opened here! I dread going to class some days because i know it is going to hurt but I love it! I think I have all of their DVDs too!

I have been back at it two weeks and can see my body changing already!
    I do cardio as well (zumba, walking/running) to help. I like a mixture of things in my workout days to keep it interesting.

They ran a super special deal on black friday ao I have signed up for a year of pure barre. If you don;t have one near or can;t afford it because it is a bt pricey get the Dvds.. if it is close go take at least 1 class :) you will love it
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!