Share your NSV of the day! 11/8/12

Options

Replies

• SusanDoesIt
    SusanDoesIt Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Someone who works at my office whom I barely ever speak to said "You are getting SKINNIER every time I see you!". I thanked her profusely...it was AWESOME. :D
  • runninpal
    Options
    I buttoned up a size 10 jean today. They are tight but i got them on!!
  • Casfarren
    Casfarren Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    was at work and had someone ask me if I was the assistant manager! She said that I am so good at my job I just seem to be in charge! Made me feel so good because I have been trying to move up in the company FOREVER and it is nice to hear that my efforts are being recognized!
  • LilMissImperfect
    Options
    My workout pants keep falling down today. Think its time for a new pair.
  • cpettigrew
    cpettigrew Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I was able to zipper and wear comfortable a winter jacket, with added liner, I have not been able to wear in almost 5 years,
  • Stella2070
    Stella2070 Posts: 38 Member
    Options

THIS!!!! Embarassing because I had to keep pulling them up while I was on the elliptical but I would smile a little everytime, too!! WOOHOO!
  • courtm82
    courtm82 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    NSV to report (I think this is my first one!): I have had a pair of jeans that I haven't worn since before I met my husband and way before we had our 3 year old (so this was about 5 years ago!) that I've been wanting to wear. They were so tight when I got started on this journey 3 months ago that I couldn't even get them up to my hips... it was so depressing... today.. (2 days away from being 3 months into this journey) I wore them to my son's veterans' day program at school. not only that, but they were roomy! I couldn't believe it. In 3 months I have gone down 2 whole sizes. All my shirts are extremely baggy too! I just wanted to share it with you all!
  • Moniqua1
    Moniqua1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I was told by someone at the gym that I had.a "perfect" body. Lmfao! What gym clothes hide, they don't know but I'm wearing those workout clothes more often! Hahaha
  • Moniqua1
    Moniqua1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options

THIS!!!! Embarassing because I had to keep pulling them up while I was on the elliptical but I would smile a little everytime, too!! WOOHOO!
    [/quo

I had this happeN UNDER my pants with my underwear during zumba! I guess I.didn't realize a thong.could even get too big! Hahaha!
  • nicsalt
    nicsalt Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    NSV means?
  • Danam48
    Danam48 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    My pants that are 3 sizes smaller than when I started this journey were feeling a little baggy today.. time to try the next size down? I put on a necklace that I received as a gift 2 years ago and couldn't wear it because it choked me. Today it hung down perfectly. Went to the gym and lifted even though I have cramps and feel like crap.
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Tried on a size 26 jeans and they fit!! (That's 26 inches, as in size 3/4)
  • mjrkearney
    mjrkearney Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    NSV means?

NSV means Non-Scale Victory and mine for the day came with three hours of volunteer work. "Who needs a Stairmaster when you have a ladder?" and that NOT feeling like an excuse. Seriously, though, up the ladder, down the ladder, up the ladder, fall off the ladder, up the ladder...
  • nicsalt
    nicsalt Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My NSV for today was hiking 2 miles up a mountain and arriving at the top 2 minutes faster than the last time!
  • Mrsmartin61
    Options
    Pic of me and grandson -
    mayday051.jpg

This would be my NSV - if this photo comes out !!
    :smile:

Now this "granny" will get busy - polishing the 1950 Chev. truck for the Christmas Parade. and shedding those 15 pounds.
  • ma66ie72
    ma66ie72 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My husband grabbed my butt and said "Wow! your butt is getting so firm, babe!. It’s so hard!” LOL… that’s my man. I love him so much.
  • StyxxandStones
    Options
    I bought size six pants today. I started at size 18. Feels pretty damn good!
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I made it 40 mins on the hardest workout machine ever. Its a Precor AMT machine that you can glide/run but also do stair step movements on it. I started only being able to do a couple mins, then 5, then 10... Today for the first time I did 40 on it!!! Burned 766 calories!
  • txbelle01
    txbelle01 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    going to stores like LOFT and OLD NAVY and being able to wear a Large top no more XXL for me. Also buying work-out pants and they fit like they are suppose to. YES!!!!
  • Masq
    Masq Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    First time I ran a mile in less than 11 minutes. :tongue:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!