Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Share your NSV of the day! 11/8/12

Replies

• SusanDoesIt
    SusanDoesIt Posts: 73 Member
    Someone who works at my office whom I barely ever speak to said "You are getting SKINNIER every time I see you!". I thanked her profusely...it was AWESOME. :D
  • I buttoned up a size 10 jean today. They are tight but i got them on!!
  • Casfarren
    Casfarren Posts: 26 Member
    was at work and had someone ask me if I was the assistant manager! She said that I am so good at my job I just seem to be in charge! Made me feel so good because I have been trying to move up in the company FOREVER and it is nice to hear that my efforts are being recognized!
  • My workout pants keep falling down today. Think its time for a new pair.
  • cpettigrew
    cpettigrew Posts: 168 Member
    I was able to zipper and wear comfortable a winter jacket, with added liner, I have not been able to wear in almost 5 years,
  • Stella2070
    Stella2070 Posts: 38 Member
    My workout pants keep falling down today. Think its time for a new pair.

THIS!!!! Embarassing because I had to keep pulling them up while I was on the elliptical but I would smile a little everytime, too!! WOOHOO!
  • courtm82
    courtm82 Posts: 35 Member
    NSV to report (I think this is my first one!): I have had a pair of jeans that I haven't worn since before I met my husband and way before we had our 3 year old (so this was about 5 years ago!) that I've been wanting to wear. They were so tight when I got started on this journey 3 months ago that I couldn't even get them up to my hips... it was so depressing... today.. (2 days away from being 3 months into this journey) I wore them to my son's veterans' day program at school. not only that, but they were roomy! I couldn't believe it. In 3 months I have gone down 2 whole sizes. All my shirts are extremely baggy too! I just wanted to share it with you all!
  • Moniqua1
    Moniqua1 Posts: 195 Member
    I was told by someone at the gym that I had.a "perfect" body. Lmfao! What gym clothes hide, they don't know but I'm wearing those workout clothes more often! Hahaha
  • Moniqua1
    Moniqua1 Posts: 195 Member
    My workout pants keep falling down today. Think its time for a new pair.

THIS!!!! Embarassing because I had to keep pulling them up while I was on the elliptical but I would smile a little everytime, too!! WOOHOO!
    [/quo

I had this happeN UNDER my pants with my underwear during zumba! I guess I.didn't realize a thong.could even get too big! Hahaha!
  • nicsalt
    nicsalt Posts: 86 Member
    NSV means?
  • Danam48
    Danam48 Posts: 129 Member
    My pants that are 3 sizes smaller than when I started this journey were feeling a little baggy today.. time to try the next size down? I put on a necklace that I received as a gift 2 years ago and couldn't wear it because it choked me. Today it hung down perfectly. Went to the gym and lifted even though I have cramps and feel like crap.
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,226 Member
    Tried on a size 26 jeans and they fit!! (That's 26 inches, as in size 3/4)
  • mjrkearney
    mjrkearney Posts: 408 Member
    NSV means?

NSV means Non-Scale Victory and mine for the day came with three hours of volunteer work. "Who needs a Stairmaster when you have a ladder?" and that NOT feeling like an excuse. Seriously, though, up the ladder, down the ladder, up the ladder, fall off the ladder, up the ladder...
  • nicsalt
    nicsalt Posts: 86 Member
    My NSV for today was hiking 2 miles up a mountain and arriving at the top 2 minutes faster than the last time!
  • Pic of me and grandson -
    mayday051.jpg

This would be my NSV - if this photo comes out !!
    :smile:

Now this "granny" will get busy - polishing the 1950 Chev. truck for the Christmas Parade. and shedding those 15 pounds.
  • ma66ie72
    ma66ie72 Posts: 75 Member
    My husband grabbed my butt and said "Wow! your butt is getting so firm, babe!. It’s so hard!” LOL… that’s my man. I love him so much.
  • I bought size six pants today. I started at size 18. Feels pretty damn good!
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    I made it 40 mins on the hardest workout machine ever. Its a Precor AMT machine that you can glide/run but also do stair step movements on it. I started only being able to do a couple mins, then 5, then 10... Today for the first time I did 40 on it!!! Burned 766 calories!
  • txbelle01
    txbelle01 Posts: 35 Member
    going to stores like LOFT and OLD NAVY and being able to wear a Large top no more XXL for me. Also buying work-out pants and they fit like they are suppose to. YES!!!!
  • Masq
    Masq Posts: 191 Member
    First time I ran a mile in less than 11 minutes. :tongue:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!