power 90

Options
soo, I was using MFP for a while and got off course a little after the break up...I've gained a total of about 5-10lbs back, but luckily i'm starting power 90 as soon as it arrives and I was wondering if theres anyone on here who's either currently using it or planning on it sometime in the future ....if so would anyone like to join the group and help keep eachother motivated ?? :bigsmile:

Replies

• NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Heck yes! There's a little group already but nobody really posts there anymore. I've had P90 for a couple of weeks but just had to start over because I was sick and missed too many days, so today is day 2 for me.

Shout out to roylawrence, you should join this one too!! :flowerforyou:
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I think there are several groups on here already....try a search.
  • CoachFoland
    CoachFoland Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I was part of one of the Power 90 groups, no one posts any longer because they've graduated to other products (P90X, Insanity, etc). I lost 28lbs on it my first 90 days, then moved to P90X. You'll love it.
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    I was part of one of the Power 90 groups, no one posts any longer because they've graduated to other products (P90X, Insanity, etc). I lost 28lbs on it my first 90 days, then moved to P90X. You'll love it.
    Yea i saw the power 90 grads :smile: ...Congrats on moving on to p90x!! ...and i didnt see any power 90's that were still going sooo thought i'd start a new group with maybe some new up and coming p90 exers ...

Nykkiez we can do ittttttt!....I havent gotten mine yet it should be in at the latest friday, I'm so stoked
  • NykkieC
    Options
    Yea i saw the power 90 grads :smile: ...Congrats on moving on to p90x!! ...and i didnt see any power 90's that were still going sooo thought i'd start a new group with maybe some new up and coming p90 exers ...

Nykkiez we can do ittttttt!....I havent gotten mine yet it should be in at the latest friday, I'm so stoked

Yes we can! Hasian, you're going to love it!
  • Super_mom
    Super_mom Posts: 185
    Options
    I would like to join the group. I just ordered P90 yesterday it should arrive by friday. I'm gonna start mine
    on monday so that I can go grocery shopping this weekend and the foods i need when i start. So how
    is this gonna work?
  • NykkieC
    Options
    Hey guys - as soon as I said that the original P90 thread was pretty quiet these days it picked up again!

Do you guys just want to join the one that's already going?

Here is the link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/76392-the-original-power-90-check-in :flowerforyou:
  • Stephanieb325
    Stephanieb325 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I have Power 90!! I love it but I got off track... def need to get back on track! Im starting today. I really do need a support group to keep me motivated, so this will help out a lot! So my first workout will be the sweat 1-2! Only 59 days to go!
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    ok well if there's another group out there that's up and going lets all go to it thank you nykkiez :)