New Here---- Any Moms out there?

Options
Greetings Ladies, I'm new here.
Joined because I thought this app. was a neat way to track eating, become inspired by success stories of others, learn new methods of working out and healthy eating recipes.

My friends have taken the route of pills and starvation--> personally have never been a fan of it.

Have taken the initiative of a healthy life style since becoming pregnant with my 1st child, yet find myself at times slipping due to time.

Have two children (age 1 & 2), multi-task like any mom/wife... just looking to find friends on here.

So far, have picked up some valuable eating tips and exercise ideas.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, all the best to everyone in their healthy living journey.

Replies

• khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll love it here! Hubby and I had our first baby 11 months ago. Feel free to friend me! ~Khrys
  • momjeannes
    Options
    Hi! I have 3 kids...12, 8, and 2...and this website has been so great. Please add me if you like!
  • moonracer3
    Options
    I have 2 kids ages 4 & 6, and I joined here after seeing a few of my friends from Fitbit say good things about MFP. So far I've been under caloric goals with the help of a pretty accurate food database. Its a nice thing to have and I think it will help me out alot & it'll probably do the same for you. You're welcome to friend me and maybe we can help inspire each other.
  • LisaR517
    Options
    Mom of 4 here; ages 8, 7, 5, and 2. This app has helped me immensly in regards to eating healthier! Read my profile and add me if you'd like. :)
  • SLRamirez2012
    Options
    Welcome! Mother of two here, 3 and 1. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a Sahm! Add me if u would like!
  • wranglerwomen
    wranglerwomen Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    mom of 2 here (age 2 & 5). welcome! feel free to add me :)
  • breeZrizi
    breeZrizi Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    mom of a 4 year old
    it is NOT easy getting in a good workout! lol

but taking it day by day, add me :)
  • bowser625
    bowser625 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Mother of 2 girls (5 yr and other is 11 months). I also work fulltime. Feel free to add! :)
  • RychelleD
    RychelleD Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Mom of 5 here :) feel free to add me. Anyone else feel free as well!
  • zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am a mommy of 7 ages 8 and under. We all slip up now and again, but the important thing is to keep going! Great job deciding to make a change for the better. It can be hard to add exercise and healthy eating while chasing little ones around, but it can be done. Feel free to add me.
  • jozettesummers
    Options
    Mom of two (3 & 6) and learning how to make time to diet and work on getting in shape. I have joined the ymca where they have day care for my youngest and my daughter is at school! feel free to add me!
  • valcladdagh
    valcladdagh Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hi! Mom of 6 here! This is a great place to help you reach your goals and make new friends. Add me if you would like.