Post a pic..if you can

Options
BeanCounter3
BeanCounter3 Posts: 158 Member
Ok, i dare you to post a picture of yourself as of RIGHT NOW, regardless of what you look like or what your wearing. Myself? I'm sporting the specti-googles today...hate em...rarely ever see me in them...

Replies

• HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    <<
    :smile: Here you go bean counter... Just took it ..... And made "Duck Face" and have new earings on..... I cheated and did put on some lipstick...
  • BeanCounter3
    BeanCounter3 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    ahaha! Awesome! :happy:
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Yeeeeah . . .no.:blushing:
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I'll be the first! The heat in my apartment is broken. I'm in 4 layers so not my sexiest picture lol. I'm freeeeeeeziiiiinnnnnngggggggg!

bundledup.jpg
  • Hannah645
    Hannah645 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    121108-200102.jpg

Taken with my webcam so I didn't even have to get out of the chair :laugh:.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Just me. Doin a bit of facebook creepin. LOL

Photo2.jpg
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    <<
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    In pajamas :blushing:

AtLouiesinPJs.jpeg
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Sighhhhh....

Photoon2012-11-08at1840.jpg
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Too late... Too much beer... webcam...

212628.jpg
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    <<
    :smile: Here you go bean counter... Just took it ..... And made "Duck Face" and have new earings on..... I cheated and did put on some lipstick...

You look adorable despite the duck face...are those the "free" earrings?
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    <---- I did, a little while ago.
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Picture0002.jpg

That's my blue snuggie in the background. It's my day off, and I'm mucking around on the computer and watching The Doctors instead of cleaning the house.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I'll be the first! The heat in my apartment is broken. I'm in 4 layers so not my sexiest picture lol. I'm freeeeeeeziiiiinnnnnngggggggg!

I feel sorry for you! I don't like being cold! Do you have a heating pad or something? How about some hot tea. I like to make warm bags made out of rice. To make one easily for now without having to sew you can get a sock, fill it with regular rice (about 2-3 cups) -not instant rice. Tie it shut. Put in the micro. for a minute or 2 until warm. It keeps you warm for a while.
  • LilMissImperfect
    Options
    webcam-toy-photo2.jpg

Tiiiiired
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    2jzQ9.jpg
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options

I feel sorry for you! I don't like being cold! Do you have a heating pad or something? How about some hot tea. I like to make warm bags made out of rice. To make one easily for now without having to sew you can get a sock, fill it with regular rice (about 2-3 cups) -not instant rice. Tie it shut. Put in the micro. for a minute or 2 until warm. It keeps you warm for a while.

Great ideas! I am drinking tea and sleep in layers. It's not so bad BC I taped towels over the window and duck tape over the screens to keep some of the wind out hahaha the ghetto solution to everything! But I'm pretty warm as long as I stay under blankets and wear socks and blankets. They're sending someone out to try and fix it tomorrow.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

bundledup.jpg

Summer and AC broke would have been so much better :tongue:
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Hahaha
    You caught me at the worst time, just waking up after being piss drunk last night and still in my PJ's
    1550ttz.jpg.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Hahaha
    You caught me at the worst time, just waking up after being piss drunk last night and still in my PJ's
    1550ttz.jpg.

Couldn't have been too drunk if you were able to change into your PJ's