Changed up my work out, now loss of appetite...

Options
I decided to change up my work out & now I'm doing less cardio & more heavy lifting. But I'm finding that since I started this I have had a serious loss in appetite. It's almost non existent. Has anyone else ever experienced this?

Replies

• DJ2120
    DJ2120 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Ann1964x
    Options
    No, but I sure need it. LOL
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    When I first started out I had that problem. I would work out for a couple hours, get home and not want to eat at all. I made sure to have something light around that I could eat and not worry about it sitting heavy in my stomach since I wasn't hungry to begin with. Mostly veggies or fruit. Once I actually started losing weight though... I'm hungry all the time!
  • DJ2120
    DJ2120 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    When I first started out I had that problem. I would work out for a couple hours, get home and not want to eat at all. I made sure to have something light around that I could eat and not worry about it sitting heavy in my stomach since I wasn't hungry to begin with. Mostly veggies or fruit. Once I actually started losing weight though... I'm hungry all the time!

Oh ok, I'm still making myself eat because I know my body needs the fuel. It's just a strange feeling lol
  • Nanook8
    Nanook8 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wishing I could lose my appetite!:happy:
  • enolan119
    enolan119 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am experiencing it now and from what I'm reading, it is a sign of possibly overtraining (I started doing HIIT two weeks ago). I'm going to try and reduce the intensity of my workouts and see if that helps. It is a very strange feeling to not be hungry after a workout.