Need motivating friends!

Options
I am back on this website and have removed all of my friends who hadn't logged in in months. I need friends who stay with it so I will too! And encouragement doesn't hurt either! I'll help you if you help me :)

Replies

• nnoifeld
    nnoifeld Posts: 116
    Options
    Me too! I started on this site because a lot of my work mates recommended it! Now I am the only one on here faithfully! It sucks. I have a couple other friends, but I want to know someone else is trying hard to reach their goals, too! I love to work out, just finished my second race (a 5k and a 10K) and I am planning on trying to do a half marathon in March. My biggest problem is staying within my calories. But I am determined to see this through, I just want to know somebody else is trying, too!
  • GroveGirl1905
    Options
    I'm new to MFP and have been tempted to quit...I now realize the importance of having friends with the same mindset I do. Good luck to all of us!
  • brandycochran
    brandycochran Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I need support too! The friends I 'made' on here have also not logged in for days and while I have done the same thing....communicating and supporting folks who would actually reply to messages and help me stay motivated would be great. :smile:
    I have a screen saver that says "That voice in your head telling you you can't do this is a LIAR." Would be nice to just get a little kick from actual MFP users too. :smile:
  • MelissaOnPurpose
    MelissaOnPurpose Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Amen! Let's do this! I need to stay more accountable to logging EVERYthing!!! Thanks for posting this. Adding y'all. :)
  • Lizsullie
    Lizsullie Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on here every day and have gotten into the habit of logging absolutely everything, it's the only way forward!
  • peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on every day and log.
  • jogglesngoggles
    jogglesngoggles Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on here every day and have gotten into the habit of logging absolutely everything, it's the only way forward!

yep, this!! feel free to add me, I've got a great group of motivating friends on here!! It helps a lot!!
  • rach9898
    rach9898 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for motivating friends as well! I am starting this again and trying to stay more disciplined! I have a long road ahead of me!
  • Sigma28
    Sigma28 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, and it's nice to have encouraging words on this grueling road.
  • monandez
    Options
    Yes, please! All my "Friends" on here never log in or it's sporadic. Add me!
  • cheriibomb
    Options
    I hear ya, I could definitley use more friends to help motivate me. I hadn't realized how bad id let myself go. So far I've lost 11lbs and would like to lose quite a bit more to get back down to 130
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I login everyday.
    I still have 70 to lose and would love more friends :)

:)
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    I am back on this website and have removed all of my friends who hadn't logged in in months. I need friends who stay with it so I will too! And encouragement doesn't hurt either! I'll help you if you help me :)

So........your back now.............as if you'd been gone.............and then you deleted all your friends that hadn't logged in for months........just like you? Geez.........at least I delete them when there still active everyday, but never say anything.:cry::ohwell:
  • beebee1819
    Options
    I am kids new to this and need friends I want to start lossing weight an need friends plz had me!! I need friends to motivate me:)
  • DankiStar
    Options
    Happy for anyone to add me. I'm on daily :)