Slendertone - Has anyone tried?

Options
I have started using the belt and was wonering if anyone on here had tried it? I'm using it alongside healthy eating and working out 4 times a week as i'm finding it hard to firm up my stomach. I always do an ab workout as part of my routine so I'm hoping this device might enhance my efforts :wink:

Replies

• calliem82
    Options
    I have one and I can feel it on my side but have a hard time feeling it in the middle. Not sure if it was wishful thinking or not but I thought it was helping a little. If you have questions about the one I have feel free to message me about it.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I have one that I bought in a moment of wishful thinking weakness. It does NOTHING for the abs. It does however work wonderfully as a TENS unit for musculoskeletal pain.
  • jacqui250
    Options
    I have one and I can feel it on my side but have a hard time feeling it in the middle. Not sure if it was wishful thinking or not but I thought it was helping a little. If you have questions about the one I have feel free to message me about it.

Thanks, I have been using it for 5 days and I notice a wee difference :-)
  • Marmitegeoff
    Marmitegeoff Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I have one that I bought in a moment of wishful thinking weakness. It does NOTHING for the abs. It does however work wonderfully as a TENS unit for musculoskeletal pain.

Tried one for a month or so after which I did not feel that it had done much at all. Total waste of money.
  • shelmo
    Options
    Honestly guys they just fool your muscle into thinking they are working. They won't burn fat or build up any muscle. Fact. The people who model them are fitness / physique models who train abs hard..very hard.

It's more beneficial to get the diet right using programs like this and do an ab circuit once or twice a week.. 10mins and abs done..

Anything made easily isn't worth doing.