Slendertone - Has anyone tried?

I have started using the belt and was wonering if anyone on here had tried it? I'm using it alongside healthy eating and working out 4 times a week as i'm finding it hard to firm up my stomach. I always do an ab workout as part of my routine so I'm hoping this device might enhance my efforts :wink:

Replies

• I have one and I can feel it on my side but have a hard time feeling it in the middle. Not sure if it was wishful thinking or not but I thought it was helping a little. If you have questions about the one I have feel free to message me about it.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    I have one that I bought in a moment of wishful thinking weakness. It does NOTHING for the abs. It does however work wonderfully as a TENS unit for musculoskeletal pain.
  • I have one and I can feel it on my side but have a hard time feeling it in the middle. Not sure if it was wishful thinking or not but I thought it was helping a little. If you have questions about the one I have feel free to message me about it.

Thanks, I have been using it for 5 days and I notice a wee difference :-)
  • Marmitegeoff
    Marmitegeoff Posts: 373 Member
    I have one that I bought in a moment of wishful thinking weakness. It does NOTHING for the abs. It does however work wonderfully as a TENS unit for musculoskeletal pain.

Tried one for a month or so after which I did not feel that it had done much at all. Total waste of money.
  • Honestly guys they just fool your muscle into thinking they are working. They won't burn fat or build up any muscle. Fact. The people who model them are fitness / physique models who train abs hard..very hard.

It's more beneficial to get the diet right using programs like this and do an ab circuit once or twice a week.. 10mins and abs done..

Anything made easily isn't worth doing.