NSV

Options
little NSV for me today, i bought a really tight fitting dress in april this year when i weighed exactly what i weigh now maybe a little bit less, it looked disgusting on, too tight, lumps and bumps everywhere, i've just tried it on again now, weighing the same, no lumps and bumps not tight at all, and will look even better in 3 weeks time for my holiday, just goes to show you shouldnt always go by the scales, I should add I have been going to the gym alot

Replies

• Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    good job well done
  • sadyel
    sadyel Posts: 250
    Options
    good job well done

Thanks you! You have done AMAZING with your weight loss Iv seen your photos on a few threads :)
  • PlayDoh1234
    PlayDoh1234 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    That's great!
  • susanm160
    Options
    good job well done
  • susanm160
    Options
    I totally agree with you on this. Muscle weighs more than fat so the numbers on a scale do not always portray the correct portrait of a person. Way to go!
  • mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    This makes me sooo happy for you!!! And its so true...you can lose dress sizes without necessarily losing "weight". Its cause you've lost "fat" and have toned up and slimmed down, .. the scale really doesn't matter..only for obese people or something!!
    Well done :) Its soooo inspiring, and I am so happy for you :):) x
  • sadyel
    Options
    Thanks every one for your nice comments, Im going to get my body fat measured properly at the gym later so ill just go from that mostly I think always nice when the scales go down though :)
  • shyeban
    shyeban Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
    I feels so good when stuff like that happens!
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    great news ! have a fab holiday too :smile:
  • sadyel
    Options
    :happy:
  • peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I try to tell everyone, lifting weights does wonders. Especially when they're heavy!
  • sadyel
    Options
    I try to tell everyone, lifting weights does wonders. Especially when they're heavy!

What the person or the weights haha :tongue:
  • EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with you on this. Muscle weighs more than fat so the numbers on a scale do not always portray the correct portrait of a person. Way to go!
    Muscle is less DENSE than fat and takes up less space. It does not WEIGH less. A pound is a pound.
  • MSam1205
    MSam1205 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    One of the best feelings ever isn't it? Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!