Running NSVs

Options
I had to adjust the strap on my HRM - the watch strap! 4th hole not 3rd. :

The second I've had a while but not posted, I no longer have to put vaseline on my nips to stop them getting sore - moobs almost gone.

Replies

• kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options

The second I've had a while but not posted, I no longer have to put vaseline on my nips to stop them getting sore - moobs almost gone.
    I've learnt something new today! I didn't realise this could be an issue fair guys. Great work!
  • dillydally123
    dillydally123 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. also new one on me with the nipples but good to learnsomethingneweveryday.

my first nsv (because i'm not actually having the scales kind ) was yesterday somebody asked me for the first time if i lost weight and said i look grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat. well they just said great. but i'm prone to exageration.
  • keithmustloseweight
    Options
    Vaseline on the nips works? I'd put tape over them though getting a different running shirt also solved it
  • PuffedMummy
    Options
    I ran 6 miles in 64 mins yesterday for a PB, so a definited NSV for me! I need NSVs cos the scales haven't budged in 3 months!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!