No Longer Obese

Options
2»

Replies

• you are doing amazing :) x
  • tamba01
    tamba01 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thanks all for your compliments. Can see the progress but wish it was more.
    You look marvelous. You should be proud of you accomplishment. Why are you not happy yet?

I struggle a lot with self esteem issues, due to depression and dyspraxia, so being fat as well doesnt help. I can see difference in some pictures but when I look in the mirror not much seems to have changed, and if look at my stomach, still look/feel really fat.
    As for me, the stomach is the last place that I lost weight :( I had to look up dyspraxia as I didn't know what it was, one of the things that it mentioned about dyspraxia was having difficulty with body image, so this might something to do with it. I think that you are heading in the right direction. It may take a bit to see the person that you are now in the mirror. I know alot of people that have lost weight but when they look in the mirror, they still see the overweight version of themselves. I think it just takes a bit to get used to who you have become.
  • minnielovesmickey
    minnielovesmickey Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Ross you should be so proud that your hard work is paying off.
    Who cares about the numbers! As you are shrinking my man

Really chuffed for ya

Minnie :D
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    You are doing fantastically well, congrats!! Be proud, losing weight isn't easy & you're not only looking great, you're getting healthier too!

Good luck with the rest of your journey! :)
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Great job! A very important (and rewarding) milestone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!