Which blender should I get?

Options
I know the beat ones re the most expensive but I pretty much have a budget of 50 bucks. I made a smoothie this morning and I had chunks of spinach and pieces of orange through it and at one point I gagged on it :( blech. I'm thinking of buying a bullet. Anyone who has one have any comments on it? Any other suggestions?

Replies

• beccamh
    beccamh Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have the nutribullet which is made by the same people I believe and it's amazing! No chunks at all (that would make me gag too!!)
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Got he Bullet and it works great. Love all the different accessories.
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I have one that I got at Wal-Mart. We have put it to the test. It is put out by GE it has numerous glasses. I really like it and my kids and I have used it almost daily for 2 years now and it still works wonderfully.
  • MikeG2
    MikeG2 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have the nutribullet which is made by the same people I believe and it's amazing! No chunks at all (that would make me gag too!!)

Same here. I love it! Get the Nutri-bullet, it's about $100 but worth it. You can buy it local which is cheaper than at their website. You can see the details at http://www.nutribullet.com/
  • IronDame
    IronDame Posts: 275
    Options
    I have a ninja and love it!
  • LoreneRN
    LoreneRN Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have the Bella Blender it was 20 bucks and I love it!
  • LoreneRN
    LoreneRN Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have the Bella Blender it was 20 bucks and I love it!
  • jkleman79
    jkleman79 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I have a ninja and love it!

I have the ninja, If you get just the blender part its smalled and around 39 bux as to the whole kitchen system which is 130
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I sold a $100 kitchen-aid for $15 at my tagsale....check craigslist for "like new" items in your area. Lots of people buy those things or receive as a gift and find that they don't use them.
  • Ivy_leaves
    Ivy_leaves Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13026263

On sale for $29.99
    Pretty much the exact same thing as the bullet. Works perfect for me.
    (Comes with 5 to go cups that you can blend in, a full size blender, and a juicer. Can chop big pieces of ice effectively with the big blade.)
  • angelicasmommy
    angelicasmommy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    It won't ship to Canada :( Can I buy it in store?
  • angelicasmommy
    Options
    I would actually LOVE a juicer...so getting one that does both would be awesome.
  • Ivy_leaves
    Options
    Oh. ): Yes you can, I bought mine at my local GNC.
    I believe they ship to Canada if you buy from their Ebay:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/GNC-On-The-Go-Blender-Deluxe-Black-zS1-/370682573473?pt=Small_Kitchen_Appliances_US&hash=item564e6732a1
  • angelicasmommy
    Options
    I'm going tithe mall anyways so ill go to gnc and see if they have it. Is the special only online ?
  • Ivy_leaves
    Options
    Nope, I got mine for the reduced price in-store. I do have a Gold Card though. They were offering free membership here, they might still be doing that.
  • goldfinger88
    goldfinger88 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I know the beat ones re the most expensive but I pretty much have a budget of 50 bucks. I made a smoothie this morning and I had chunks of spinach and pieces of orange through it and at one point I gagged on it :( blech. I'm thinking of buying a bullet. Anyone who has one have any comments on it? Any other suggestions?

I've had several and I believe the Osyter is by far the best for general purposes. You can find one in your price range. They an excellent blender and it's easy to get replacement parts or additional parts if you need or want them.
  • fenrirGrey
    fenrirGrey Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    GNC's supreme blender - highly recommended
  • branson101
    branson101 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    get a ninja. It's about $40 at Walmart. I have a picture to blend drinks and an attacnment to do food stuff. I love mine and use it often. Be very carefful of the blades. My mother slice her finger open and needed stitches.
  • vypeters
    vypeters Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I make smoothies every day. Don't have a crushed ice dispenser so I just toss in full sized ice cubes. This blender has been wonderful - it chops the ice without problem and I love it.

http://www.amazon.com/Back-Basics-BPE3BRAUS-Blender-11-Piece/dp/B000GA71PG/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1352469878&sr=1-1&keywords=back+to+basics+blender
  • angelicasmommy
    Options
    I stopped at GNC and found the blender/juicer, but it's not on sale til sometime next week, she thinks on the 15th so she took one box and put my name on it and I'm gonna go back next week. Excited :D Now I just have to go easy on my blender til I get a new one lol. I was hoping to come home with one.