Looking for friends!

Options
Ok, long story short..started this whole thing in February...KILLED it for the next 4 months and lost almost 50 lbs! Ever since I've been up and down with my weight..why do we do this! I was doing it, it was working! Ugh! I even deleted mfp on one of my not so great attitude days.. my previous username was slimmom2b if you want to forgive me and friend me again :-) ANYWAY, I'm so ready to stop the whining and stop the "poor pitiful me" and get this done! I would like some friends that are real...I won't delete you if you have a setback or having a bad day (that's happened to me numerous times) ! So here's where I stand-
Sw-270
Cw-239
Mini goal-200
Ultimate goal-160/170
5'7"

Add me!!

Replies

• rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I started this thing in January and in the beginning I was the same way... We do this because it's very easy to fall back into old habits because its what we are used to! We have to make new better habits, which isn't easy. But, as long as you keep your strength and have self-control, you will do great! We have pretty similar goals! Add me if you like! I'm always leaving support. (:
  • JenLovesFall
    Options
    Hi!! Feel free to add me if you'd like. Im almost 4 weeks into my weight loss journey and doing well. And I'm a mommy too!! :)
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! If you'd like add me!! I am always looking for weight loss buddies!!!! :)
  • vk0510
    vk0510 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi there, feel free to add me if you like. Looking for MFP buddies too! Recently had surgery So easing my way back into my fitness again. I'm a mummy too :-)
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Hey you can add me if you'd like. I'm quite a bit older than you but basically the same height and weight.
    5' 7 1/2"
    SW: 260
    CW: 214
    Mini Goal: 199 (anything that starts with 1 LOL)
    GW: 160 (but might go to 150 when I get there?)

I have lost weight and gained weight for years. I have 3 children. The biggest reason I decided to loose is because I hurt all the time. My knees, feet and ankles, my neck. I want to feel better, I already have more energy. My diary is open and like for people to comment and I'll do the same :) And I love to encourage! Best of luck to you!