TGIF...What's your plans this weekend?

Options
michcruz
michcruz Posts: 152 Member
It's all about a girl's weekend for me...my bachelorette and spa day!!! Can't wait! You?

Replies

• Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I hope to do nothing at all tonight but work out, tomorrow hopefully do some shopping...and Sunday...relax and watch movies all day...pretty uneventful.......
  • FitTchr
    Options
    Sounds too fun! I'm going solo to a Nuggets game...love me some basketball...but my gal pals aren't as enthused about it. Solo it is! :-) Have fun getting pampered!
  • Squeeks70
    Squeeks70 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Chili cookoff on Saturday and shopping on Sunday. Not near as interesting as a spa day! Have fun with the gals! And congratulations!!
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I'm going to a Tupperware party this evening. And then I'm on to "spring" cleaning mode. Just in the fall LOL. I have totally redone our bedroom closets, dressers everything. I did the linen closet in the master bath last night and this week end will get the vanity cabinets and space between them. When that is accomplished I'm moving in on the kitchen cabinets. I have taken to Christian ministries 14 garbage bags so far. Hope this will be useful to someone. It's amazing how much energy that can come from loosing 47 lbs so far! Watch out world when I've lost 100 lbs!
  • michcruz
    Options
    Congrats! I hope to do nothing at all tonight but work out, tomorrow hopefully do some shopping...and Sunday...relax and watch movies all day...pretty uneventful.......

Thank you!! Honestly, that sounds great. With the wedding coming up, we've been running around like crazy. That kind of weekend sounds like something we need.
    Sounds too fun! I'm going solo to a Nuggets game...love me some basketball...but my gal pals aren't as enthused about it. Solo it is! :-) Have fun getting pampered!

I'm not a huge basketball fun, but i'm a huge football fan so I would totally do the same!! lol. It just sucks I live in Toronto where NFL action is harder to get to alone...lol. Thanks and have fun at the game, should be exciting. Start of the season usually is.
    Chili cookoff on Saturday and shopping on Sunday. Not near as interesting as a spa day! Have fun with the gals! And congratulations!!

Yummm, chili! And at this time of year, perfect! Hahaha...i'd still shop any day I can!! lol. Thank you!
  • divacat80
    divacat80 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I plan to do some housework, to make a couple of new pants shorter, and to finish the spring cleaning. On sunday i have to cook some meals for the rest of the week, and my husband and me will probably be hitting the chinese restaurant for dinner (it's an all you can eat, god help us both XD)
    Apart from that i plan to lie in bed watching movies and listening to music,and probably playing some videogames ( i love the sims 3)
  • michcruz
    Options
    I'm going to a Tupperware party this evening. And then I'm on to "spring" cleaning mode. Just in the fall LOL. I have totally redone our bedroom closets, dressers everything. I did the linen closet in the master bath last night and this week end will get the vanity cabinets and space between them. When that is accomplished I'm moving in on the kitchen cabinets. I have taken to Christian ministries 14 garbage bags so far. Hope this will be useful to someone. It's amazing how much energy that can come from loosing 47 lbs so far! Watch out world when I've lost 100 lbs!

That's amazing! Pretty productive in the house and also very generous. I might take a tip from you and do that after the wedding! Congrats on the loss so far!! Keep it up!
  • auntygill
    auntygill Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Out for Dinner tonight and a few drinks , Then off to the NEC Birmingham (England) for the International cake show , they have a big Cake competition and numerous demonstrations , staying over saturday night , I am a cake baker and designer , so really looking forward to my weekend .x
  • michcruz
    Options
    I plan to do some housework, to make a couple of new pants shorter, and to finish the spring cleaning. On sunday i have to cook some meals for the rest of the week, and my husband and me will probably be hitting the chinese restaurant for dinner (it's an all you can eat, god help us both XD)
    Apart from that i plan to lie in bed watching movies and listening to music,and probably playing some videogames ( i love the sims 3)

Oooh, an all you can eat! Sounds yummm. It's all good. We need our cheat days...hehe.
  • FitTchr
    Options
    @ bsuew - When you hit 100...you can celebrate with my closets! :laugh:
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Running errands tomorrow (have to buy a new screen door before Thanksgiving as replacing my screen door is on my "Daddy Do" list for while my parents are here) contaminating my kitchen on Sunday (I'm gluten free, but at the holidays I do all the baking since my mom does all the meals-except this year I am doing Thanksgiving- and I don't force my GF status on others.) Monday (since it's a holiday for me as a state employee) will be decon day for my kitchen, plus the start of my cleaning (major cleaning day since will still have to do general cleaning and super sweeping before my parents come as my Dad is allergic to cats and I have 2)
  • michcruz
    Options
    Out for Dinner tonight and a few drinks , Then off to the NEC Birmingham (England) for the International cake show , they have a big Cake competition and numerous demonstrations , staying over saturday night , I am a cake baker and designer , so really looking forward to my weekend .x

Wow!! That should be soo much fun! Hope you get to taste too! Have a fantastic time!
  • michcruz
    Options
    @ bsuew - When you hit 100...you can celebrate with my closets! :laugh:

Love it...haha
  • Antlady69
    Antlady69 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Am embarrassed to admit that I'll be spending the vast majority of my weekend in front of the computer ... (some of us just have no life) :)
  • FitTchr
    Options
    It's all about a girl's weekend for me...my bachelorette and spa day!!! Can't wait! You?

Is this YOUR bachelorette party?
  • michcruz
    Options
    Running errands tomorrow (have to buy a new screen door before Thanksgiving as replacing my screen door is on my "Daddy Do" list for while my parents are here) contaminating my kitchen on Sunday (I'm gluten free, but at the holidays I do all the baking since my mom does all the meals-except this year I am doing Thanksgiving- and I don't force my GF status on others.) Monday (since it's a holiday for me as a state employee) will be decon day for my kitchen, plus the start of my cleaning (major cleaning day since will still have to do general cleaning and super sweeping before my parents come as my Dad is allergic to cats and I have 2)

Sounds like it's a packed weekend!!
  • michcruz
    Options

Is this YOUR bachelorette party?

Yes it is! Eeek. So excited. I'm going to be a Mrs. in less than a month!
  • michcruz
    Options
    Am embarrassed to admit that I'll be spending the vast majority of my weekend in front of the computer ... (some of us just have no life) :)

Awwwwww...I feel for you!! Well, I hope you try and get some "you" time in there!!
  • Br4ndi
    Br4ndi Posts: 177
    Options
    will NOT be getting up at 4:45am to workout and I will NOT set an alarm...thank goodness my 2 cling ons are old enough to fend for themselves in the morning. I will however get my workouts in.

Shopping...I am getting a head start on Christmas shopping this year and since I has lost weight my work pants are looking more like MC Hammer pants...Banana Republic and Limited here I come!!
  • FitTchr
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations-- even BETTER than I thought! Enjoy the party-- but more than that-- enjoy your marriage. Super exciting!