TGIF...What's your plans this weekend?

Options

Replies

• michcruz
    michcruz Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    will NOT be getting up at 4:45am to workout and I will NOT set an alarm...thank goodness my 2 cling ons are old enough to fend for themselves in the morning. I will however get my workouts in.

Shopping...I am getting a head start on Christmas shopping this year and since I has lost weight my work pants are looking more like MC Hammer pants...Banana Republic and Limited here I come!!

Yes, it's the weekend - you def should sleep in...haha. Workout when you're ready to on the weekend. You're prob hard core during the week...hehe. And woo hoo...shopping is always a fun thing to do. Good luck with your search for pants and xmas presents. I usually start early too...I think it's the best way!
    WOW! Congratulations-- even BETTER than I thought! Enjoy the party-- but more than that-- enjoy your marriage. Super exciting!

Thanks FitTchr!! I'm totally stoked. Some of my girls couldn't make it out to Vegas so we're having a local one and I can't wait! I just can't wait to hang out with my girls and let loose. And I can't wait to be a mrs!! It's about time...lol. Almost 8 years we've been together...lol. Have a fabulous weekend!
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    My sister is coming in to town from Los Angeles and we're doing a 5k Run in the Rock-n-Roll Marathon in honor of our Dad on Veterans Day!!!
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Well finally after working forever on weekends I get a Saturday and Sunday off. So I plan on going out to O'Mannins pub and see a band called EkoDrive. My friend Rusty sings in that band. And he's really hot too. So it's gonna be a good weekend!!
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Weekend plans, not necessarily in order of timing or importance:

Band rehearsal - need to make sure we have the new songs ready for next week's gig!
    Watch football.
    Eat.
    Sleep.
    Workout.
    Have sex with my wife.
    Maybe get back to reading.
    Yard work.
    Log stuff on MFP.
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    work... double time tomorrow, almost triple time on sunday (holiday)...

so in sum, gettin paid 48 hrs this weekend!
  • michcruz
    Options
    My sister is coming in to town from Los Angeles and we're doing a 5k Run in the Rock-n-Roll Marathon in honor of our Dad on Veterans Day!!!

That sounds awesome. Family fun and a run...good luck!
    Well finally after working forever on weekends I get a Saturday and Sunday off. So I plan on going out to O'Mannins pub and see a band called EkoDrive. My friend Rusty sings in that band. And he's really hot too. So it's gonna be a good weekend!!

Hahaha...sounds like it will be. Enjoy the weekend since you haven't had one off for a while! But I don't think I need to tell you to enjoy...cuz it seems like it will be fun!
    Weekend plans, not necessarily in order of timing or importance:

Band rehearsal - need to make sure we have the new songs ready for next week's gig!
    Watch football.
    Eat.
    Sleep.
    Workout.
    Have sex with my wife.
    Maybe get back to reading.
    Yard work.
    Log stuff on MFP.

Hahaha...love the fact that it's all laid out there. I'm definitely down to watch football, although I don't know about watching it while at the spa...haha. And love how you threw having sex with your wife in there.

Kind of sucks in a sense, that you have to work...but on the upside...48 hrs of pay for the weekend, is not bad at all!
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    Giving some love "service" time to my grandma...busting some *kitten* at a new gym...date night...and hopefully, SEX. Gawd I hope sex makes it into my weekend. I don't know what I'll do if I don't get laid. (Being married sucks sometimes, just saying...but congratulations to you!!)
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options

Kind of sucks in a sense, that you have to work...but on the upside...48 hrs of pay for the weekend, is not bad at all!

Yeah, can't go wrong with it... I will get my 4 days off the following weekend, as I work 10 days on 4 days off! :)
  • notsosimplyabby
    notsosimplyabby Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Carolina Beach Music Awards in North Myrtle Beach, SC!!!!! & its a long weekend! No work on Monday!
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    My Husbands family are having a big get together Saturday, it'll be the first time in years that my Father in Law will have got together with his 5 brothers.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Sit on my *kitten* and watch college football...
  • michcruz
    Options
    Giving some love "service" time to my grandma...busting some *kitten* at a new gym...date night...and hopefully, SEX. Gawd I hope sex makes it into my weekend. I don't know what I'll do if I don't get laid. (Being married sucks sometimes, just saying...but congratulations to you!!)

Hahaha...thank you!! Well, I certainly hope you get some. Maybe you need to entice him with some hot looking lingerie during your date night!!
    Carolina Beach Music Awards in North Myrtle Beach, SC!!!!! & its a long weekend! No work on Monday!

So lucky!!! We don't have a long weekend. So sad!! Have fun...sounds like it's gonna be a rush!
    My Husbands family are having a big get together Saturday, it'll be the first time in years that my Father in Law will have got together with his 5 brothers.

Very nice!! It's gonna be great to have a get together.
    Sit on my *kitten* and watch college football...

That's it...no NFL!! Blasphemy!! lol
  • michcruz
    Options

Yeah, can't go wrong with it... I will get my 4 days off the following weekend, as I work 10 days on 4 days off! :)

Well, that doesn't sound too bad either!!! Enjoy!
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    5K race for my sister finishing C25K program. Will run with her~should be fun!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Have fun! I'm going to Las Vegas with my sister...girl's weekend for me too!!!
  • laura_lynn66
    Options
    I actually have plans tonight! whoo hoo! Cheech and Chong concert and then Greek Festival! yeah!
  • SadieToughLady
    Options
    Running a 5k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My first race ever:)
  • laura_lynn66
    Options
    5K race for my sister finishing C25K program. Will run with her~should be fun!

You look great, by the way! Congrats on your weight loss! Gosh!
  • NatashaB8
    Options
    Congrats, I hope you have a wonderful time :)

I am spending it with my other half. He is in charge of what we do tomorrow, uh oh.
    Maybe go see Skyfall and cook a recipe I have picked up from MFP! Working on sunday though.
  • jameseylefebure
    jameseylefebure Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I have a very straight forward weekend planned!

Saturday - gym, work till 6pm, then i'm spending me and the hubby are spending some time alone as our housemate is out and our son is in work till 11. SO I'm cooking our favourite meal, lowering the lights and we're going to blast the HELL outta some zombies on Resident Evil 6!! :P

Sunday - off work and a rest day SO I'm going to finish my application for university, write a short story for my writing club and catch up on 3 months of Wonder Woman, Supergirl and Justice Leauge comics and make a pot of scouse! :)

simple and just what I need after this hellish week!