Lose 8~10lbs Nov. 2012!

Options
13»

Replies

• whitelaurel
    whitelaurel Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! :D I'll send you guys an invite to the group, too! :) I'm not sure if the group will take off or if the majority would rather just report back here, but I'm sure that will work itself out. :)

@designerdisco: :) I definitely agree that measuring inches is a great idea, too! The only reason I don't do it regularly is because it takes more time and effort than hopping on my scale, haha. :) But whenever the scale disappoints me, I'm tempted to measure, especially when I know I've been good!
  • christinefryman
    christinefryman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    After being pretty inconsistent with MFP for a couple of months it's time to get serious. This will help!! My weekly goal is to track everything everyday (if I don't add it, it doesn't count right? Haha). My goal for the month is 6lbs.

CW. (11/3/12) 175lbs
    GW (11/30/12) 169lbs
  • whitelaurel
    whitelaurel Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Great! :D I'll invite you to the group, too, and add your starting info to our spreadsheet on Googledocs!
    We can definitely do this. :)
  • TabbathaAnne
    TabbathaAnne Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Im down! :)
  • tedsmama
    tedsmama Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Me too!!
  • girlwapp
    girlwapp Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Loving having this group. I'm trying to remind myself of it when I want to snack... "Don't eat the leftover Halloween candy, girl, you got people to impress!"

Makes it a lot easier to fill up my glass of water and turn AWAY from the snack food.
  • stephaniern21
    Options
    @ Girlwapp: That is too funny.. I totally say that to myself every time I say I am too lazy to workout "No way- you have to do well this month, people are watching, you can't fail!" lol

@WhiteLaurel: Yes I suppose it is important to watch the sodium intake if you do not drink a lot of water... maybe make that a goal one week this month? Good Luck, I know you got it! :) Also- Turbofire is part of beachbody (P90X, Insanity, etc.) but it is a female instructor. I got the DVD's last year to try it out and it definitely helped kick me into shape! She is intense, but a lot of fun.. the music is great, and sometimes I caught myself laughing because the moves were fun/funny to do... Don't get me wrong though- it is very tough!! Also, lots of plyometrics, so be careful (although she has a girl who is there to show you modifications!).
  • brideson85
    Options
    Welcome :D How do you like Insanity?? :D Also, I think I'll have to step up my lifting routine to match you... :)

I don't do the regular insanity I just call it my own personal hell. Lost 2 pounds and it TToM for me so maybe more...!!!
    Oh and I throw in a spin class here and there:noway:
  • TaraLockwood
    Options
    I have only just seen this so i better get my skates on! good luck everyone :) xx
    cw:122
    gw:112